Noun(1) a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something(2) a reason for wanting something done(3) the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.(4) a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed(5) (law(6) (usually plural(7) a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly
Verb(1) excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of(2) be on the mind of(3) be of importance or consequence
(1) Even a three-year old can begin to browse through the shelves, looking for different kinds of books that may interest her.(2) The bank will not lend money, and interest payments and receipts are forbidden.(3) it's of no interest to them(4) you'll have to pay interest on that loan(5) it may interest you to listen to the programme(6) Fixed or variable interest rates are applied, with payments spread over 24 to 48 months.(7) he must have no personal interest in the outcome of the case(8) Not even the Presidential elections aroused much interest locally.(9) I thought the book might interest Eliot(10) This perked his interest to learn more about why Gabi stole it behind Creg's back in the first place.(11) If he had, he might think twice about clamping down on the economy by repeatedly raising interest rates.(12) he developed an interest in art(13) Worries about default are also driving up interest rates on Brazil's foreign debt.(14) they have no interest in politics(15) third parties having an interest in a building(16) I thought the book might interest Eric
(1) interest rate :: వడ్డీ రేటు
(2) interest rates :: వడ్డీ రేట్లు
(3) interest income :: వడ్డీ ఆదాయం
(4) conflict of interest :: ప్రయోజన వివాదం
(5) interest in :: ఆసక్తి
(6) accrued interest :: పెరిగిన వడ్డీ
(7) interest expense :: వడ్డీ ఖర్చు
(8) vested interest :: స్వార్థ ఆసక్తి
(9) point of interest :: ఆసక్తికర అంశం
(10) common interest :: సాధారణ ఆసక్తి
2. attraction ::
3. concern ::
4. hobby ::
5. stake ::
6. involvement ::
9. sake ::
10. pastime ::
11. interest group ::
12. appeal to ::
13. persuade to have ::
14. occupy ::
interest, interested, interesting, interests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When have you ever done something
that wasn't in your INTEREST,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Science news. This will INTEREST you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
He just takes an INTEREST
because he loved my mother.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
The marriage of a wealthy girl
always breeds INTEREST, if nothing else.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Wanted to arrest anyone
caught charging INTEREST
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: interest
Meaning and definitions of interest, translation in Telugu language for interest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of interest in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "interest"
What interest means in Telugu, interest meaning
in Telugu, interest definition, examples and pronunciation
of interest in Telugu language.