Noun(1) a request (spoken or written(2) a tempting allurement
(1) I was there on your invitation(2) He went on to say that another invitation for a meeting was made in February, which again fell on deaf ears.(3) With neither fame nor letters of invitation , they had to ask friends for help.(4) The car kept interpreting the lightest brush of foot against pedal as an invitation to perform an emergency stop.(5) The impasse is an invitation to Ferdinand's suitors to make a bid.(6) Teen drivers need to understand that irresponsible driving on the street is simply an invitation to disaster.(7) In effect, this was an invitation to use the expert testimony well beyond general context and background.(8) The service which began at 1pm was made invitation only because of the huge numbers of people who wanted to pay their respects.(9) The Prime Minister's office said no invitation was received, something James said is not true.(10) Breakfast is at the invitation of our attendants - pita bread, olives, hummus, hot tea.(11) To be fair, this exhortation is not simply an invitation to be greedy.(12) The application for no case was effectively an invitation to determine the case finally.(13) a herb garden where guests can only go at the invitation of the chef(14) Sometimes it is by invitation and sometimes by people coming forward.(15) tactics like those of the colonel would have been an invitation to disaster(16) a club with membership by invitation only
(1) invitation card :: ఆహ్వాన పత్రిక
(2) accept an invitation :: ఆహ్వానాన్ని ఆమోదించడానికి
(3) letter of invitation :: ఆహ్వానం లేఖ
(4) decline an invitation :: ఆహ్వానం క్షీణించడం
(5) invitation to tender :: టెండర్ ఆహ్వానం
(6) invitation of tenders :: టెండర్ల ఆహ్వానం
(7) issue an invitation :: ఆహ్వానం జారీ
(8) extend an invitation :: ఆహ్వానం విస్తరించడానికి
1. request to attend ::
2. call ::
3. summons ::
4. offer ::
5. card ::
6. note ::
7. invite ::
invitation, invitational, invitationals, invitations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I already rejected her savior
and her LinkedIn INVITATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
It was customary for me
to extend him an INVITATION.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Thank you for the INVITATION,
but I have to decline
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
I don't think she'll come see the dead
at my INVITATION.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Came here to King's
Landing at my INVITATION.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: invitation
Meaning and definitions of invitation, translation in Telugu language for invitation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of invitation in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "invitation"
What invitation means in Telugu, invitation meaning in Telugu, invitation definition, examples and pronunciation of invitation in Telugu language.