Noun(1) an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
Verb(1) send an bill to
(1) I've sent an invoice , statements, reminders, and a final demand which I delivered in person.(2) This is just an opportunity for lawyers to invoice someone.(3) The Carrier would invoice the Companies for the freight services provided.(4) We will invoice him our European retail price without tax.(5) In the north - east of Scotland this means that 2500 companies invoice BP for services, although 95% of this total is just over 300 companies.(6) One, from mid-March, tells me to hot-foot it back with the books or else they'll invoice me for them.(7) We expect to be paid Ôö¼├║1.3m in March to cover the cost of equipment but the order will be completed only in August and the manufacturer will then invoice us for that amount.(8) The company will accept your letter as an order to produce the detailed specification and will invoice you on completion of this work whether or not your scheme progresses to the execution stage.(9) I may, however, invoice her for 10,500 CDs the first time she asks me to co-sign a loan.(10) They required paying in cash (no surprises there), but Bill's mum had told Bill's dad that they would invoice us.(11) Parents appreciated not having monthly tuition payments altered, and the invoice provided clear documentation of the expenses incurred throughout the year.(12) When I started in business, I didn't know the difference between an invoice and a statement.(13) Getting suppliers to invoice you electronically will also cut down on the paper blizzard and reduce the cost of acquiring information.(14) If it is an issue, invoice me for the trip and I will send you an account for the full amount of my professional fees.(15) You can even request to see the factory invoice , which lists manufacturer-to-dealer incentives and rebates.(16) ├ö├ç├┐I just said fine, send me the invoice , I'll pay for it,├ö├ç├û he says.
(1) in voice :: వాయిస్ లో
(2) proforma invoice :: లాంఛనంగా ఇన్వాయిస్
(3) commercial invoice :: వాణిజ్య ఇన్వాయిస్
(4) tax invoice :: పన్ను ఇన్వాయిస్
(5) sales invoice :: అమ్మకాలు ఇన్వాయిస్
(6) invoice value :: ఇన్వాయిస్ విలువ
(7) purchase invoice :: కొనుగోలు వాయిస్
(8) invoice amount :: ఇన్వాయిస్ మొత్తం
(9) invoice price :: ఇన్వాయిస్ ధర
(10) original invoice :: అసలు వాయిస్
(11) pro forma invoice :: అనుకూల forma ఇన్వాయిస్
1. bill ::
2. account ::
4. e-bill ::
5. check ::
6. tab ::
7. reckoning ::
8. bill ::
9. charge ::
invoice, invoiced, invoices, invoicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You issued an INVOICE for the purchase
of the vehicle, didn’t you?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
but the INVOICE was
never presented to
accounts receivable, so...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: invoice
Meaning and definitions of invoice, translation in Telugu language for invoice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of invoice in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "invoice"
What invoice means in Telugu, invoice meaning in Telugu, invoice definition, examples and pronunciation of invoice in Telugu language.