Article(1) belonging to or associated with a thing previously mentioned or easily identified.
Preposition(1) it is.
(1) The chicken must have missed its mommy and spotted her on the other side of the road.(2) No other land sale in Scotland has relied on a charter of such antiquity for its sale.(3) If the very last trick has no winner its cards go to the winner of the previous trick.(4) All they have to do is put a picture of the baby and copy of its birth certificate onto the site.(5) A scan at the gantry and its array of various malts tells me this is a decent hostelry.(6) Rather than try to fend me off, like the crab, it attempts to hide further in its shell.(7) turn the camera on its side(8) It was the sort of smile used by an animal when it realizes its prey is in its clawed grasp.(9) Had my husband not been the man he is he would have left the dog to its own devices.(10) The bear toppled out of the window and followed as fast as its stubby legs would allow.(11) he chose the area for its atmosphere(12) Not the least of its achievements is the way it makes you look anew at the area it describes.(13) the child is calling for its mother(14) the baby needs its nappy changed(15) The ideal is for a lamb to have milk from its mother as soon as possible after birth.(16) She may be its mother but that does not give her the right to decide whether or not it lives or dies.
(1) it :: ఇది
(2) on its own :: తనంతట తానుగా
(3) at its best :: దాని ఉత్తమ వద్ద
(4) in its entirety :: సంపూర్ణంగా
(5) in its place :: దాని స్థానంలో
(6) for its own sake :: దాని సొంత లక్ష్యం కోసం
(7) since its inception :: దాని ప్రారంభం నుండి
(8) of its kind :: దాని రకమైన
(9) run its course :: దాని కోర్సు అమలు
(10) in its infancy :: శైశవదశలోనే
(11) at its height :: ఉచ్ఛదశలో
1. its ::
2. his ::
3. her ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
It's not your fault.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
and hang out with your boyfriend
Bert, it's totally okay.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
it's a weapon.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
So now Ihave to
sit on the floor?
It's my house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: its
Meaning and definitions of its, translation in Telugu language for its with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of its in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "its"
What its means in Telugu, its meaning in Telugu, its definition, examples and pronunciation of its in Telugu language.