ప్రయాణం, దూరంగా పోవడం
Noun(1) the act of traveling from one place to another
Verb(1) undertake a journey or trip(2) travel upon or across
(1) The first part of my trip was the train journey from Edinburgh to London with a stinking cold.(2) For celebrated Chinese director Zhang Yimou, The Road Home represents a short journey on a path not previously taken in his career.(3) The journey begins and ends in London, and has stops in 30 cities along the way.(4) Many such enterprises appear to involve a journey through a tunnel with a bright light at the end.(5) I would finish each day dripping with sweat, the return journey was nearly all up hill.(6) her spiritual journey towards Roman Catholicism(7) Then he should have prepared his reader for the journey they were embarking upon.(8) His new book, Death by Meeting, is a journey into meeting hell.(9) He travels out to Africa incognito to re-deliver the feathers personally: a perilous journey of redemption.(10) I was excited with my character's journey in the film(11) I bought a paper on the return journey last night and had a go at the crossword.(12) It was also said that one leg of a planned flight involved a journey from Manchester.(13) she went on a long journey(14) He then sets out on a long journey to clear his name.(15) an eight-hour train journey(16) Hedman has been on a journey of self-discovery.
(1) safe journey :: సురక్షిత ప్రయాణం
(2) long journey :: దూరపు ప్రయాణం
(3) return journey :: తిరుగు ప్రయాణం
(4) begin a journey :: ఒక ప్రయాణం ప్రారంభం
(5) outward journey :: బాహ్య ప్రయాణంలో
(6) train journey :: రైలు ప్రయాణం
(7) journey home :: ఇంటికి తిరిగి వచ్చే ప్రయాణంలో
(8) go on a journey :: ఒక ప్రయాణంలో వెళ్ళి
(9) have a pleasant journey :: ఒక ఆహ్లాదకరమైన ప్రయాణం
(10) journey back :: ప్రయాణం తిరిగి
2. expedition ::
3. excursion ::
4. tour ::
5. trek ::
6. voyage ::
7. junket ::
8. cruise ::
9. ride ::
10. drive ::
11. jaunt ::
12. road trip ::
13. crossing ::
14. passage ::
15. flight ::
17. wandering ::
18. globe-trotting ::
19. odyssey ::
20. pilgrimage ::
22. travel ::
23. go ::
24. voyage ::
25. sail ::
26. cruise ::
27. fly ::
28. hike ::
29. trek ::
30. ride ::
31. drive ::
32. make one's way ::
ఒకరి మార్గం చేయడానికి
34. go on an expedition ::
35. tour ::
36. rove ::
37. roam ::
journey, journeyed, journeyer, journeyers, journeying, journeys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I’m thinking about going on a JOURNEY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
...um, I embarked
on a railroad JOURNEY of healing...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
It's been a remarkable JOURNEY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Well, that may be the proximal cause
of our JOURNEY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: journey
Meaning and definitions of journey, translation in Telugu language for journey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of journey in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "journey"
What journey means in Telugu, journey meaning in Telugu, journey definition, examples and pronunciation of journey in Telugu language.