ఎగిరి దుముకు, ఒక్క సారిగా అధికమగు
- ఎగిరి దుముకుసిద్దమైందిjumpilyజంపింగ్హెచ్చుతగ్గుల
Noun(1) a sudden and decisive increase(2) an abrupt transition(3) (film(4) a sudden involuntary movement(5) descent with a parachute(6) the act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground
Verb(1) move forward by leaps and bounds(2) move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm(3) make a sudden physical attack on(4) increase suddenly and significantly(5) be highly noticeable(6) enter eagerly into(7) rise in rank or status(8) jump down from an elevated point(9) run off or leave the rails(10) jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute(11) cause to jump or leap(12) start (a car engine whose battery is dead(13) bypass(14) pass abruptly from one state or topic to another(15) go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
(1) If the next movement is a jump or a pointe step off both feet, the dancer will keep her weight equally on the balls of both feet.(2) The State has seen a massive jump in cases of the sexually transmitted infection Chlamydia.(3) There's the co-star, intent on doing his own stunts, who ends up the victim of an unfortunate mishap involving a jump from a twenty-foot ledge.(4) a jump to four indicates support for responder's suit(5) It is true, of course, that when the nation's industrial capacity is all being used, a sudden jump in military spending will create inflation.(6) But her eyes had hardly adapted to the darkness when a new shock made her jump .(7) The earnings of gold-mining companies should jump if the price of gold rises.(8) They seemed to be climbing higher and higher and then there was a thump and the horse and rider galloped away from the jump and through the yellow and red flags that marked the end of the course.(9) A loud clang from several feet away made her jump .(10) Visa says it saw a 26 percent jump in online spending.(11) At this point, I still had feelings for him and I really had to fight myself not to just jump back into a relationship with him.(12) Nicki, who has previously completed a parachute jump in aid of the hospital, lost her first son to the same disease when he was just six days old.(13) From there the scenes jump between the guys in a beach house in Alexandria and their female counterparts back in Cairo.(14) During an argument over which settler had the right to jump the land claim of an Indiana lumber company, Coleman shot Dow in the back.(15) Closing her eyes, she took a small, sudden jump and was surprised when her feet landed firmly on the ground.(16) She has already proved herself to be fearless after performing a parachute jump for the charity last year.
(1) to jump :: దూకడం
(2) jump up :: పైకి ఎగురు
(3) jump in :: లొపలికి దూకుము
(4) high jump :: అధిక ఎత్తు గెంతడం
(5) long jump :: లాంగ్ జంప్
(6) jump off :: దూకుతారు
(7) jump to :: వెళ్ళు
(8) jump out :: బయటకు దూకు
(9) jump over :: దూకెయ్
(10) jump rope :: ఇక్కడికి గెంతు తాడు
1. leap ::
2. rise ::
3. start ::
6. leap ::
8. rise ::
9. start ::
10. accept eagerly ::
11. rock ::
12. assault ::
13. climb up ::
14. jump-start ::
15. chute ::
పిల్లలు ఆడుకునే జారుడు బల్ల
16. jump out ::
17. alternate ::
18. skip over ::
19. derail ::
1. crawl ::
2. creep ::
3. poke ::
jump, jumped, jumpily, jumping, jumps, jumpy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He does five months
picking up litter
in an orange JUMP suit.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
May as well JUMP back in that river.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
and he's gonna JUMP off a bridge
and kill himself...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
and JUMP out
of the plane.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
All right, so we need
to JUMP the battery somehow.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: jump
Meaning and definitions of jump, translation in Telugu language for jump with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of jump in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "jump"
What jump means in Telugu, jump meaning in Telugu, jump definition, examples and pronunciation of jump in Telugu language.