మేకపిల్ల, మేకపిల్ల మాంసము, చర్మము, ఉన్ని, శిశువు, బాలుడు లేక బాలిక, వయస్సులో ఉన్న వ్యక్తిని సంబోధించే పదము
Noun(1) a young person of either sex(2) soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat(3) English dramatist (1558-1594(4) a human offspring (son or daughter(5) young goat
Verb(1) tell false information to for fun(2) be silly or tease one another
(1) I pointed to a pair of wine-red kid leather Dolce & Gabbana pumps.(2) they kid themselves that it's still the same(3) Don't kid yourself into believing this means it doesn't go on.(4) he likes to kid everyone he's the big macho tough guy(5) We can try to kid ourselves into believing that following Jesus isn't such a difficult thing.(6) The goat will kid each year, often producing twins.(7) We kid ourselves about always being philosophical or gracious in defeat, and while we can be - it is hardly carved in stone.(8) Well let us not kid ourselves - our roll of honour is not exactly bursting at the seams with feats of glorious achievement.(9) Don't let me kid you into believing that you can develop software with the utmost ease.(10) If you went to private school before, say, 1980, it was probably because you were something of a problem child, or a kid with special needs.(11) But I think the only kind of kid I could manage to have is a goat kid .(12) We are awash with a dozen kids all wanting to be bottle fed 3 times a day, new goats to milk, goats still waiting to kid and everything bored stiff and fed up standing in their pens day after day.(13) Just because someone is a baby, a little kid , a mere youngster, doesn't mean they're not worthy of protecting, does it?(14) How I would kid him about all the air time and the praise he was getting.(15) The faces are made of silk or kid leather, molded and enhanced with embroidered or painted details.(16) If the child is unresponsive, use more parental interaction, change teachers, change schools, put the kid in special classes, whatever.
(1) little kid :: చిన్న పిల్లవాడు
(2) new kid on the block :: బ్లాక్ కొత్తవాడ్ని
(3) kid gloves :: కిడ్ గ్లవ్స్
(4) kid stuff :: కిడ్ స్టఫ్
(5) kid on :: పిల్లవాడిని
(6) whiz-kid :: whiz కిడ్
(7) our kid :: మా చిన్నప్పుడు
(8) whizz-kid :: whiz కిడ్
1. child ::
2. fry ::
3. kidskin ::
4. joke ::
5. delude ::
6. banter ::
1. adult ::
kid, kidd, kidded, kidding, kids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Having a KID doesn't mean
I have to renounce the other two.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I got to wondering
what cool hobbies you had as a KID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
I see a KID with
a bicycle helmet on,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
I-I would be heartbroken
if I had a KID out there
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Uh, that's the KID on TV?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: kid
Meaning and definitions of kid, translation in Telugu language for kid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of kid in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "kid"
What kid means in Telugu, kid meaning
in Telugu, kid definition, examples and pronunciation
of kid in Telugu language.