చంపివేయు, అంతముచేయు, సహజ చైతన్యాన్ని నశింపజేయు, ఫలితం లేకుండా చేయు
Noun(1) the act of terminating a life(2) the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile(3) the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal
Verb(1) cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly(2) thwart the passage of(3) end or extinguish by forceful means(4) be fatal(5) be the source of great pain for(6) overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration(7) hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games(8) hit with great force(9) deprive of life(10) cause the death of, without intention(11) drink down entirely(12) mark for deletion, rub off, or erase(13) tire out completely(14) cause to cease operating(15) destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
(1) The bullock kill was 14,028 head compared to 16,767 head the same week last year.(2) Combined this will reduce the kill by up to 100,000, all of which will occur in the first six months of the year.(3) There had not been a single contact with the terrorists, let alone a confirmed kill .(4) This was how he had learned to be able to keep a kill for himself.(5) a lion has made a kill(6) Just before we found him we'd come across a fresh kill , a young springbok captured during the night.(7) Commemorate your first confirmed kill with a combat patch!(8) the sauce would kill the taste of the herbs(9) thou shalt not kill(10) The overall kill at the factories for the week was slightly down which could have had an effect on holding prices, but clearly that did not happen.(11) I had time to kill(12) These pro-abortion people kill me - they all act as if the most important thing is making abortion safe.(13) Do not refrigerate tomatoes, or you'll kill the taste.(14) He only became aware of that when he felt that all he had been doing was trying to kill the excessive spare time he had on his hands.(15) Insecticides will kill the butterfly larvae as well as the aphids, so allow ladybugs time to eliminate them.(16) All sorts of artists and programmers are making changes to the game all the time, and any one change might kill performance.
(1) to kill :: చంపడానికి
(2) kill time :: సమయం చంపడానికి
(3) kill zone :: పరిది
(4) dressed to kill :: చంపడానికి ధరించి
(5) kill off :: ఆఫ్ చంపడానికి
(6) kill switch :: స్విచ్ చంపడానికి
(7) kill or be killed :: చంపు లేక చంపబడు
(8) hard to kill :: హార్డ్ టు కిల్
(9) kill steal :: దొంగతనం చంపడానికి
1. prey ::
2. death blow ::
3. killing ::
4. murder ::
5. destroy ::
6. while away ::
7. exhaust ::
8. hurt ::
9. alleviate ::
10. veto ::
12. wipe out ::
13. pop ::
14. shoot down ::
15. stamp out ::
1. animate ::
kill, killed, killer, killers, killing, killings, kills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We KILL you at birth.
An act of mercy for the parents.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Serial Ape-ist 2:
Monkey See, Monkey Kill.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
I will KILL the men in iron suits...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Before I had to KILL them,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
So is he gonna KILL him?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: kill
Meaning and definitions of kill, translation in Telugu language for kill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kill in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kill"
What kill means in Telugu, kill meaning in Telugu, kill definition, examples and pronunciation of kill in Telugu language.