Noun(1) a domain in which something is dominant(2) a country with a king as head of state(3) the domain ruled by a king or queen(4) a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state(5) the highest taxonomic group into which organisms are grouped; one of five biological categories: Monera or Protoctista or Plantae or Fungi or Animalia(6) a basic group of natural objects
(1) When he was a young, Oliver married Princess Audrey, the granddaughter of a king from a small kingdom that pays tribute to Charlemagne.(2) That said, obviously the kingdom of God is a spiritual kingdom .(3) From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.(4) the kingdom of dreams(5) Have we become lost in the dream kingdom we helped to build?(6) In its religious sense, kingdom is ├ö├ç├┐the spiritual reign or authority of God.├ö├ç├û(7) Her mother was a powerful queen who ruled the kingdom with an iron fist.(8) You see, I think that the ultimate triumph of the Cross, of good over evil, will only be complete in the future kingdom of God.(9) He developed the system whereby every known living creature is assigned to a kingdom , phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species.(10) The kingdom of God is the sphere in which he reigns - the place where his sovereignty and dominion express themselves.(11) As for keeping their numbers down, leave it to mother nature, she'll sort out the animal kingdom the natural way.(12) Our destiny is not to be disembodied souls, but to be reunited with our bodies in the future kingdom of God.(13) And at no point have I heard that the symphonic tunes of a mellow saxophone are particularly associated with the Mormon kingdom .(14) She instantly let out of a wow forming a big O with her mouth, like I am not supposed to be able to make friends outside the little kingdom of my employer.(15) There has been no more remarkable government for a thousand-year-old kingdom since the first councils of the twelve tribes.(16) At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, ├ö├ç├┐Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?├ö├ç├û
(1) united kingdom :: యునైటెడ్ కింగ్డమ్
(2) animal kingdom :: జంతు సామ్రాజ్యం
(3) the animal kingdom :: జంతు సామ్రాజ్యం
(4) kingdom come :: రాజ్యం వస్తాయి
(5) plant kingdom :: మొక్క రాజ్యంలో
(6) kingdom of heaven :: స్వర్గరాజ్యం
(7) till kingdom come :: రాజ్యం వరకు వచ్చి
1. realm ::
2. domain ::
3. division ::
4. land ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And then he rode south
and lost his KINGDOM.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Who would steal
the northern half of my KINGDOM.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
"but a free and independent
Kingdom of the North."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Then why is his KINGDOM
so full of treasure?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
but alas, winning a KINGDOM
and ruling a KINGDOM
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: kingdom
Meaning and definitions of kingdom, translation in Telugu language for kingdom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kingdom in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kingdom"
What kingdom means in Telugu, kingdom meaning in Telugu, kingdom definition, examples and pronunciation of kingdom in Telugu language.