Noun(1) the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
(1) Michael's experiences left him energized, excited, and eager to apply his newfound knowledge to his own enterprise.(2) Without their knowledge , innocent computer users may trigger the virus by simply browsing a website.(3) the program had been developed without his knowledge(4) The book reveals the author's encyclopaedic knowledge of the hundreds of aristocratic families and their houses all over Ireland.(5) But he is aware that there is a long way to go before knowledge about sexual health is widespread.(6) As a rationalist, he believed that the only path to true knowledge was through logic.(7) As they disappear, so does their ancient culture, their wisdom, their knowledge .(8) He does experimental and anthropological research on the transmission of cultural knowledge .(9) To achieve this objective, responders were asked to rate their computer knowledge .(10) Experts, driven by a belief in their professional knowledge , often cover up their own shortcomings.(11) Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward, including a lorry driver who may have been involved in the incident without his knowledge .(12) They thrive on risk, happy in the knowledge that the greater the risks taken then the greater the potential rewards.(13) Fortunately, he imparted his knowledge to a generation of postgraduate students.(14) He denied all knowledge of the bank robbery, but police were able to detain him on a technicality.(15) Angry residents claim a mobile phone mast was installed near their homes without their knowledge .(16) Research has shown that those who are least comfortable with computer technology have the least knowledge of it.
(1) knowledge is power :: జ్ఞానం శక్తి
(2) general knowledge :: జనరల్ నాలెడ్జ్
(3) knowledge base :: నాలెడ్జ్ బేస్
(4) basic knowledge :: కనీస జ్ఞానము
(5) knowledge management :: విజ్ఞాన నిర్వహణ
(6) lack of knowledge :: జ్ఞానం లేకపోవడం
(7) working knowledge :: పట్టు
(8) previous knowledge :: మునుపటి జ్ఞానం
(9) common knowledge :: సాధారణ జ్ఞానం
1. understanding ::
2. learning ::
3. awareness ::
4. familiarity with ::
5. information ::
6. noesis ::
సూక్ష్మ జ్ఞాన విధి
1. ignorance ::
2. illiteracy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have KNOWLEDGE of my
sister's intentions to...
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Your hands are blunt tools guided
by my KNOWLEDGE of the nervous system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
I've long said, what you
lack in academic KNOWLEDGE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
He betrayed you. He set up a meeting
without your KNOWLEDGE or consent.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
I have a working KNOWLEDGE of the entire
universe and everything it contains.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: knowledge
Meaning and definitions of knowledge, translation in Telugu language for knowledge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of knowledge in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "knowledge"
What knowledge means in Telugu, knowledge meaning in Telugu, knowledge definition, examples and pronunciation of knowledge in Telugu language.