Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
Verb(1) be without
(1) Our complete lack of focus (among many other things) contributed to our ultimate demise.(2) Much of the country is suffering severe lack of water, and the small quantities supplied are not good for human use.(3) Sam did not lack for friends(4) the case was dismissed for lack of evidence(5) they lack a leader(6) Jagger's conclusions are similar: ├ö├ç├┐There is a shocking lack of evidence in this case,├ö├ç├û she says.(7) there was no lack of helpers(8) I have a total lack of respect for him(9) he was critical of a general lack of interest(10) there is no lack of entertainment aboard ship(11) his lack of manners is unbelievable(12) What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude.(13) Murray Iddles says it is a kick in the guts to see industry only contributing $10,000 to the scheme which has now been closed by Growcom due to the lack of support.(14) for lack of time(15) Company executives will not lack for feedback about how they are doing.(16) there was a lack of information
(1) lack of :: లేకపోవడం
(2) lack of confidence :: విశ్వాసం లేకపోవడం
(3) lack of sleep :: నిద్ర లేకపోవడం
(4) lack of knowledge :: జ్ఞానం లేకపోవడం
(5) lack of time :: సమయం లేకపోవడం
(6) lack of water :: నీటి కొరత
(7) lack of money :: డబ్బు కొరత
(8) lack of interest :: ఆసక్తి లేకపోవడం
(9) lack of understanding :: అవగాహన లేకపోవడం
(10) lack of food :: ఆహార కొరతను
1. absence ::
2. want ::
3. need ::
4. deficiency ::
5. dearth ::
6. insufficiency ::
7. shortage ::
8. shortfall ::
9. scarcity ::
10. paucity ::
12. deficit ::
13. be without ::
14. be in need of ::
15. need ::
16. be lacking ::
17. require ::
18. want ::
19. be short of ::
20. be deficient in ::
21. be bereft of ::
22. be low on ::
23. be pressed for ::
24. have insufficient ::
25. be strapped for ::
కోసం వేయబడి ఉంటుంది
alack, lack, lacked, lacking, lacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've long said, what you
LACK in academic knowledge
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
- Fear of failure!
- Lack of confidence!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
What do they all LACK?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
My theory is that his LACK of focus
stems from an over-developed sex drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
You LACK imagination.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: lack
Meaning and definitions of lack, translation in Telugu language for lack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lack in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lack"
What lack means in Telugu, lack meaning in Telugu, lack definition, examples and pronunciation of lack in Telugu language.