- వదిలిఆకులతో ఉన్నఆకులువదిలిleavings
Noun(1) the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty(2) permission to do something(3) the act of departing politely
Verb(1) go away from a place(2) go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness(3) act or be so as to become in a specified state(4) leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking(5) move out of or depart from(6) make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain(7) produce as a result or residue(8) remove oneself from an association with or participation in(9) put into the care or protection of someone(10) leave or give by will after one's death(11) have left or have as a remainder(12) be survived by after one's death(13) transmit (knowledge or skills(14) leave behind unintentionally
(1) Don't leave me to deal with him and the men and the press, and all of that all over again.(2) He sought leave to make an application to discharge the court order made last April.(3) No-one issued a bill is allowed to leave Australia until every last cent has been paid off.(4) How often do older men leave their high school sweethearts and marry a younger woman?(5) I also seek leave to file in Court and read an affidavit sworn today.(6) the parts he disliked he would alter, and the parts he didn't dislike he'd leave(7) The three-year-old's remains had just recently been allowed to leave Thailand.(8) Coming so close to the end, they also tend to leave the biggest impression.(9) I also seek leave to table the transcript in which the Prime Minister said there were no positive tests.(10) Instead, able-bodied men in their thousands had leave to seek a livelihood abroad.(11) That being the case, I seek leave to ask the Minister whether he will provide us with that legal opinion.(12) I'll leave it up to you(13) he'll leave you in no doubt about what he thinks(14) The buses leave just about every hour on the hour.(15) However, it would leave such a nasty stain and I was so lucky this year to have such a clean locker.(16) leave space at the top of the page
(1) to leave :: వెళ్ళిపోవుట
(2) leave me alone :: నన్ను ఒంటరిగా వదిలేయ్
(3) leave behind :: వదిలివేయు
(4) leave out :: బయటకు వదిలి
(5) leave it :: వదిలెయ్
(6) leave alone :: ఒంటరిగా వదిలి
(7) leave over :: పైగా వదిలి
(8) leave a message :: ఒక సందేశాన్ని వదిలి
(9) annual leave :: వార్షిక సెలవు
(10) leave home :: ఇల్లు విడుచు
1. permission ::
2. vacation ::
3. parting ::
4. leave of absence ::
హాజరు కాకపోవడం వల్ల సెలవు
5. depart from ::
7. abandon ::
8. quit ::
9. leave behind ::
10. entrust ::
11. bequeath ::
12. cause ::
13. will ::
14. allow ::
15. forget ::
16. result ::
17. get out ::
18. go away ::
19. pull up stakes ::
మవుతుంది పుల్ అప్
20. give ::
leave, leaved, leaving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I LEAVE first.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Does that guy ever LEAVE?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
You'll LEAVE him rotting in a cell?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Leave me alone. Please.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Leave the wrap on, please.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: leave
Meaning and definitions of leave, translation in Telugu language for leave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leave in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "leave"
What leave means in Telugu, leave meaning in Telugu, leave definition, examples and pronunciation of leave in Telugu language.