Noun(1) yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh(2) a strong yellow color(3) a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit(4) a distinctive tart flavor characteristic of lemons(5) an artifact (especially an automobile
(1) Put cherries and orange slices into a kettle and add the lemon juice and sugar.(2) lemon juice(3) Spurred blossoms come in shades of pumpkin, peachy rose, gold, ruby, and pale lemon .(4) Huge blocks of pale turquoise were set off by strips of lemon yellow hems or belts, and oversized rainbow stripes crisscrossed the body on dresses and shell tops.(5) For those wanting something more bright, there are colours like orange, green, and lemon .(6) Slice the red onion finely and juice and zest the lemon .(7) Fueki prefers mint green, lemon yellow, melon pink and other candy colors that she often spikes with glitter.(8) Until recently, I would without fail drink a big glass of lemon juice and hot water every morning when I woke up.(9) Carefully fold in the avocado with the lemon juice and some of the herbs.(10) Cut the avocados into halves and brush with a little of the lemon juice.(11) The decor is sunny, with a lemon and terracotta colour scheme, which Jan says makes people feel like they are on holiday.(12) Sinise sits in the ballroom of a plush hotel, leafing through a script, a pot of lemon tea by his side.(13) Jay ordered three hot dogs and two cups of iced lemon tea.(14) They bloom in a range of colors from bright lemon yellow to a deep golden color, and there is also a lovely pink variety.(15) If you can find a hole where ants are entering the house, squeeze the juice of a lemon in the hole or crack.(16) After I got my drink, I looked at Ryan, who was sipping his iced tea and lemon .
(1) lemon juice :: నిమ్మరసం
(2) lemon balm :: నిమ్మ ఔషధతైలం
(3) lemon tea :: నిమ్మకాయ టీ
(4) lemon peel :: నిమ్మ తొక్క
(5) lemon curd :: నిమ్మ పెరుగుతో
(6) with lemon :: నిమ్మ తో
(7) lemon squeezer :: నిమ్మ squeezer
(8) lemon soda :: నిమ్మ సోడా
(9) bitter lemon :: చేదు నిమ్మ
(10) lemon verbena :: నిమ్మ verbena
1. defective car ::
2. maize ::
3. stinker ::
4. lemon tree ::
1. hit ::
2. smash ::
3. success ::
4. winner ::
lemon, lemonade, lemonades, lemons, lemony
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So come on, sandwich, build me a LEMON
because froggie wants to come home.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Shall we have some LEMON cakes?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I think I'm going to try
green tea mixed with LEMON zinger.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Oh, do you--? I used to squeeze
LEMON juice in my hair.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
and you go suck a LEMON?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: lemon
Meaning and definitions of lemon, translation in Telugu language for lemon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lemon in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lemon"
What lemon means in Telugu, lemon meaning in Telugu, lemon definition, examples and pronunciation of lemon in Telugu language.