Noun(1) a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India(2) a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again
Verb(1) make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen(2) actively cause something to happen(3) consent to, give permission(4) cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition(5) leave unchanged(6) grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
(1) I let contracts for the manufacture of parts, assembled the sets in my apartment, and sold them however I could.(2) The decision means tenders will now be let for the project, with work expected to begin in late February.(3) In March, she let them sneak an early peek at the work in progress.(4) a tiny window that let in hardly any light(5) On June 22, the woman was sitting in a chair when they appeared at her living room door, having let themselves in by the back door.(6) A contract was let for 25 buildings across the state in a first round of construction.(7) As with everything else in the investment world, don't let greed and the desire for a quick buck overrule common sense.(8) I've taken a month's let on the flat(9) These were then packaged into the contracts that would be let to the section design consultants.(10) Pray you let us not; We fain would greet our mother.(11) The Government let the contract to an English firm.(12) length of the let(13) The construction work was let under two building contracts.(14) he'd go if they let him(15) let AB be the line joining A and B(16) my boss let me leave early
(1) let go :: వదులు
(2) let me see :: నన్ను చూడనివ్వండి
(3) let me know :: నాకు తెలియజేయండి
(4) let it go :: దాన్ని పోనివ్వు
(5) to let :: వీలు
(6) let out :: బయటికి వదులు
(7) let me be :: నన్ను ఇలా ఉండని
(8) let me in :: నన్ను అనుమతించు
(9) let it :: అది వీలు
1. net ball ::
2. allow to ::
3. allow to go ::
4. allow ::
5. get ::
6. rent ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let us go there and find out.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
It is time to cry havoc
and LET slip the dogs of war.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
You know, I'm being a bad host.
Let me get some more coffee.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Let me guess, I've been pardoned.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Hey, why don't you just LET me find him...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: let
Meaning and definitions of let, translation in Telugu language for let with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of let in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "let"
What let means in Telugu, let meaning
in Telugu, let definition, examples and pronunciation
of let in Telugu language.