Noun(1) a written message addressed to a person or organization(2) the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech(3) owner who lets another person use something (housing usually(4) a strictly literal interpretation (as distinct from the intention(5) an award earned by participation in a school sport
Verb(1) win an athletic letter(2) set down or print with letters(3) mark letters on or mark with letters
(1) You sign a letter of intent pledging to invest a higher amount within 13 months.(2) It is up to Bulgarians to honour the letter and spirit of the country's constitution, or to amend that very constitution if a need to do so is felt.(3) Write them a letter , or send them a fax, or call them, or better yet, go see them!(4) Three of its vowels are each represented by a letter of the alphabet.(5) She was wearing a pair of black pants with a purple velvet shirt under her letter jacket.(6) a letter jacket(7) we must keep the spirit of the law as well as the letter(8) a capital letter(9) we must be seen to keep the spirit of the law as well as the letter(10) What does he want as proof, a duly signed letter of intent?(11) Four of the alternatives relied on the letter of intent dated 5th February 1997.(12) The night was winding down when Javier King saw the young man in a letter jacket walk up towards him.(13) I typed the second letter of the alphabet.(14) he sent a letter to Mrs. Falconer(15) I do not have a leather American jacket with the varsity letter on the left chest.(16) he sent a letter to Mrs Falconer
(1) cover letter :: కవర్ లేఖ
(2) capital letter :: పెద్ద అక్షరం
(3) a letter :: ఉత్తరం
(4) letter of credit :: లెటర్ ఆఫ్ క్రెడిట్
(5) love letter :: ప్రేమ లేఖ
(6) the letter :: ఉత్తరం
(7) covering letter :: లేఖ కవర్
(8) write a letter :: ఒక లేఖ రాయడానికి
(9) letter of intent :: అంగీకార లేఖ
(10) block letter :: పెద్ద అక్షరం
1. alphabetical character ::
2. written message ::
3. learning ::
4. missive ::
5. varsity letter ::
6. letter of the alphabet ::
వర్ణమాల యొక్క లేఖ
letter, lettered, letterer, letterers, lettering, letters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
One of your old students
wants a LETTER of recommendation.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
So everybody knows what's in that LETTER
except for me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
...whose name starts
with the last LETTER of the one I said, okay?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
- He wants me to...
- I read your LETTER.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
...with a triple LETTER
and a double word score for 72 points.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: letter
Meaning and definitions of letter, translation in Telugu language for letter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of letter in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "letter"
What letter means in Telugu, letter meaning in Telugu, letter definition, examples and pronunciation of letter in Telugu language.