Noun(1) a protective covering that protects an inside surface(2) a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment(3) providing something with a surface of a different material(4) the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.
Verb(1) be in line with; form a line along(2) cover the interior of(3) make a mark or lines on a surface(4) mark with lines(5) fill plentifully(6) reinforce with fabric
(1) He was wearing a blue duffel coat with fur around the hood and an orange lining .(2) All her life her mother had kept the front door key of their house tucked inside the lining of her dress.(3) lining paper(4) As the egg develops it produces estrogen which causes the lining of the uterus to grow.(5) Meningitis is an inflammation of the covering or lining around the spinal cord and brain.(6) Most stomach cancers form a tumour or an ulcer in the inner lining of the stomach.(7) The barium temporarily coats the lining of your colon.(8) The inner lining of the uterus is called the endometrium.(9) The intestinal epithelial lining serves as a physical barrier that separates and maintains distinctive luminal and subepithelial compartments.(10) Laxatives irritate the lining of the intestines, thus causing muscular contractions.(11) And she has to take anticonvulsants to control her seizures and antacids because her stomach lining is damaged.(12) Endometrial cancer is related to overgrowth of the endometrium, or uterine lining .(13) a lining of fireproof insulation(14) The uranium tailings damage the lining of the lung and increase the risk of developing cancer when breathed in.(15) An invading virus can damage the lining of the small intestine, disrupting fluid and nutrient absorption.(16) The acceleration strips the lining of the artery away faster than it can be replenished.
(1) line :: లైన్
(2) silver lining :: సిల్వర్ లైనింగ్
(3) lining up :: క్రమం లో పెట్టడం
(4) brake lining :: బ్రేక్ లైనింగ్
(5) inner lining :: లోపలి లైనింగ్
(6) stomach lining :: కడుపు లైనింగ్
(7) leather lining :: తోలు లైనింగ్
(8) lining fabric :: లైనింగ్ ఫాబ్రిక్
(9) roof lining :: పైకప్పు లైనింగ్
1. liner ::
2. facing ::
3. furrow ::
4. border ::
5. put a lining in ::
ఒక లైనింగ్ చాలు
6. run along ::
7. describe ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- So, a little silver LINING.
- I suppose. Yeah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Yeah, but you've got all those things,
and no one's LINING up to be you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
...so, you know, the silver LINING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
by the shedding
of her uterine LINING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
And you thought they all had a silver LINING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: lining
Meaning and definitions of lining, translation in Telugu language for lining with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lining in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lining"
What lining means in Telugu, lining meaning in Telugu, lining definition, examples and pronunciation of lining in Telugu language.