దారపు మడత, చుట్టుకోనుండే
Noun(1) fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines(2) anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself(3) (computer science(4) an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan(5) the basic pattern of the human fingerprint(6) a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied(7) the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component(8) an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop(9) a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates(10) a flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
Verb(1) move in loops(2) make a loop in(3) fly loops, perform a loop(4) wind around something in coils or loops(5) fasten or join with a loop
(1) The idea of a cyclical universe is controversial but a leading researcher believes we really could be stuck in a never-ending loop .(2) The film itself is approximately three minutes in length, set to loop continuously.(3) a feedback loop(4) She tried triple lutz/triple loop , but just missed on the second jump and fell.(5) The film itself is on a continuous loop that makes it difficult to tell beginning from end.(6) To construct Pieranski's knot, you fold a circular loop of rope and tie two multiple overhand knots in it.(7) On the back, the design looked like a cross with a loop on top.(8) This suggests an unconstrained loop shape, even in rather immature specimens of this form.(9) I started feeling stupid and rather ashamed for getting myself in this idiotic situation - clinging tight to a swinging loop of rope too scared to carry on.(10) He shooed the young steer out of his way, and back, onto firmer ground, and then spun the loop of the rope lazily, letting it swing out in an arc and settle squarely over the cow's horns.(11) As part of an exhibit about the Jewish holocaust, the museum had a Nazi propaganda film going on continuous loop .(12) The problem is that I've run into this dilemma before and now it seems that I'm stuck in an endless loop .(13) With nothing to follow, I loop out and back, hoping to sight a cable emerging further out from the wreck.(14) Curve the ends around to make an oval loop , a circle wreath, or even bend it a bit to make a heart shape.(15) The menu is a continuous loop of a deleted scene from the film.(16) Heloise held up her key ring, showing Hank the house key that was threaded on a separate loop .
(1) closed loop :: నిర్భంద వలయం
(2) feedback loop :: ఉండటంవల్ల
(3) infinite loop :: అనంతమైన చుట్టు
(4) belt loop :: బెల్ట్ లూప్
(5) open loop :: ఓపెన్ లూప్
(6) control loop :: నియంత్రణ లూప్
(7) current loop :: ప్రస్తుత లూప్
(8) for loop :: లూప్
(9) endless loop :: అంతులేని లూప్
1. coil ::
2. closed circuit ::
3. cringle ::
4. iteration ::
5. loop-the-loop ::
6. coil ::
7. fasten ::
8. curl ::
9. intertwine ::
loop, looped, looping, loops
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's straight, it's in a LOOP,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
What about LOOP quantum gravity?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
You're doing work
in quantum LOOP corrections.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
No, there isn't. Only LOOP quantum gravity
calculates the entropy of black holes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
- Uh-oh, he's stuck in an infinite LOOP.
- I can fix it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: loop
Meaning and definitions of loop, translation in Telugu language for loop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loop in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loop"
What loop means in Telugu, loop meaning in Telugu, loop definition, examples and pronunciation of loop in Telugu language.