Noun(1) something that is lost(2) gradual decline in amount or activity(3) the act of losing someone or something(4) the disadvantage that results from losing something(5) the experience of losing a loved one(6) the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue(7) military personnel lost by death or capture(8) euphemistic expressions for death
(1) I feel a terrible sense of loss(2) What is it that makes us think we have the right to view other people's pain, loss and grief?(3) financial loss(4) the loss of PÔö£Ôöél(5) Then who speaks for those whose grief, loss and suffering is not known to us?(6) In addition to peak voltage limiting, the circuit can reduce the total circuit loss , including both switching and snubber losses.(7) He is a huge loss for the community and will be greatly missed by his cousins, friends and neighbours.(8) The large crowds at the funeral ceremonies reflected the sense of loss and grief felt throughout the neighbourhood.(9) weight loss(10) He is a loss to all who knew him and even to those, like us, who had not yet met him.(11) The pain of loss and grief of the relatives of those killed has been widely covered and is sometimes too painful to bare.(12) The process of conflict resolution requires the equal acknowledgement of the grief and loss of others.(13) avoiding loss of time(14) they had a net loss of ├ö├®┬╝2 million(15) the company will suffer a huge loss(16) There would be an immense sense of grief and loss , thoughts of what might have been and cannot now be.
(1) weight loss :: బరువు నష్టం
(2) at a loss :: నష్టానికి
(3) profit and loss :: లాభం మరియు నష్టం
(4) net loss :: నికర నష్టం
(5) hair loss :: జుట్టు ఊడుట
(6) profit and loss account :: లాభ నష్టాల ఖాతా
(7) total loss :: మొత్తం నష్టం
(8) heat loss :: ఉష్ణ నష్టం
(9) loss leader :: నష్టం నాయకుడు
(10) loss of appetite :: ఆకలి లేకపోవడం
2. deprivation ::
3. death ::
5. deficit ::
6. departure ::
7. red ink ::
1. acquisition ::
2. gain ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can grieve
over any emotional LOSS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Maybe he's experiencing
memory LOSS because he took...
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Fine. Dr. Cooper,
I'm sorry for your LOSS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
I hope that didn't cause
any hearing LOSS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
I assume there will be more LOSS of limb
before this war is over.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: loss
Meaning and definitions of loss, translation in Telugu language for loss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loss in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loss"
What loss means in Telugu, loss meaning in Telugu, loss definition, examples and pronunciation of loss in Telugu language.