Noun(1) people who are destined to die soon
Verb(1) fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense(2) fail to win(3) suffer the loss of a person through death or removal(4) miss from one's possessions; lose sight of(5) allow to go out of sight or mind(6) fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit(7) fail to get or obtain(8) fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind(9) withdraw, as from reality(10) be set at a disadvantage
Adjective(1) no longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered(2) having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity(3) spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed(4) not gained or won(5) incapable of being recovered or regained(6) not caught with the senses or the mind(7) deeply absorbed in thought(8) perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment(9) unable to function; without help
(1) We made up lost time and arrived at Gare du Nord on time, to be loaded into taxis and driven to our hotel for baths and showers and drinks before dinner.(2) What is really worrying is the lost opportunity with regard to this bill.(3) He got lost searching for the computer room, and when he eventually did call me back, the system had already righted itself.(4) This could have been a lost opportunity for my friend to make a new friend and maybe meet others through him.(5) If your pet is then lost or stolen, there is a good chance that your pet will be returned to you.(6) The black market in the illegal fuel is estimated to cost the Government Ôö¼├║450m in lost tax revenue a year.(7) The overall feeling I got from these three features was that it was a lost opportunity.(8) Any nervousness quickly dissolved as we catch up on lost years.(9) In later years, she made up for this lost time, never missing an opportunity to add to her infamy.(10) When you poke about alongside a canal there are many lost and forgotten relics to be found of the old commercial nature of the place.(11) I got lost driving back home, ended up on the way to Barking rather than Baker Street.(12) In some cases the card is not physically lost , but the critical information is in the possession of a third party.(13) And in total I've probably spent more than a year looking for lost car keys.(14) All now turned on the outcome of John's attempt to recover his lost lands.(15) When we look hard we find things - lost notes and four-leaf clovers, invisible to less attentive eyes.(16) It's nice to know that 70 people were actually looking for the lost child, and that they knew that there was one to look for.
(1) lose :: కోల్పోతారు
(2) get lost :: కోల్పోతాయి
(3) lost soul :: కోల్పోయిన ఆత్మ
(4) getting lost :: ఓడిపోయింది విధానం
(5) be lost :: పోతాయి
(6) lost property :: కోల్పోయిన ఆస్తుల
(7) lost time :: కోల్పోయిన సారి
(8) no love lost :: ఏ ప్రేమ కోల్పోయిన
1. missing ::
4. bygone ::
5. extinct ::
6. hopeless ::
7. damned ::
9. confused ::
10. deep in thought ::
11. helpless ::
13. mislay ::
14. be deprived of ::
15. escape from ::
16. stray from ::
17. miss ::
18. be defeated ::
19. discard ::
20. misplace ::
21. fall back ::
22. suffer ::
1. possessed ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you've LOST, you know,
someone close to you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
It is my belief that a moment of chaos
affords opportunities LOST soon after.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
I think you LOST this war
the day you married her.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
Everything we LOST
would have been for nothing.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Yes. I may have LOST my guidance system
and my girlfriend,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Telugu Dictionary: lost
Meaning and definitions of lost, translation in Telugu language for lost with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lost in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lost"
What lost means in Telugu, lost meaning in Telugu, lost definition, examples and pronunciation of lost in Telugu language.