- బిగ్గరగాబిగ్గరగాపెను శబ్దం కలిగినబిగ్గరగాశబ్దవంతమైన
Adjective(1) characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity(2) tastelessly showy(3) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music
Adverb(1) with relatively high volume
(1) In Britain, the movie has been ripped apart by critics as ├ö├ç├┐too loud and garish├ö├ç├û.(2) Suddenly she heard a loud noise similar to thunder.(3) He was a big part of the social scene, was involved in society races at the yacht club, and lived in an ostentatious, loud manner replete with several bodyguards.(4) Pensioners were close to being thrown out of County Hall for their loud protests against plans to privatise care homes.(5) It was a loud protest, and I held my placard high and proud, walking with some people who I knew merely from protests.(6) "Come with me, " she whispered barely loud enough to hear.(7) I am new to Linux, so please don't laugh too loud at my question.(8) Stress-induced destructive behavior may also result from a phobia to thunderstorms or other loud noises.(9) No matter how loud he shouted no one seemed to hear him.(10) He opened his mouth to answer but was cut short by a loud booming noise.(11) Of course, it's not easy to tackle persistent offending, but authoritarianism will never work - no matter how loud our politicians shout.(12) He was smiling and waving at the onlookers, wearing a shabby business suit with an exceptionally loud tie.(13) In very loud and vulgar, descriptive terms, I told him what exactly he could do with his encore.(14) Mathis takes her hand again, despite sudden loud and energetic protests on Morgan's part.(15) I think I wanted to remind myself and anyone who might be reading this to hold on to what you believe in no matter how loud the other kids are shouting.(16) Picture the scene: scores of wiseguys in muscle shirts, women with big hair and spiked heels and men in loud suits who should be carrying machine guns.
(1) out loud :: బిగ్గరగా
(2) loud noise :: పెద్ద శబ్దము
(3) loud voice :: బిగ్గరగా వాయిస్
(4) loud and clear :: బిగ్గరగా మరియు స్పష్టమైన
(5) loud bang :: పెద్ద మోత
(6) speak loud :: బిగ్గరగా మాట్లాడటం
(7) loud sound :: బిగ్గరగా ధ్వని
(8) read out loud :: గట్టిగా చదువు
(9) not loud :: బిగ్గరగా కాదు
(10) make a loud noise :: ఒక బిగ్గరగా శబ్దం
1. noisy ::
2. vociferous ::
3. garish ::
4. forte ::
5. flash ::
6. aloud ::
1. gentle ::
2. low ::
3. soft ::
loud, louder, loudest, loudly, loudness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
[LOUD thump]ZACK: Ow!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Loud and clear.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
Connect my mobile to the LOUD speakers.
We have communication with the Inspector.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Those are just the things I say out LOUD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Oh, for crying out LOUD,
there is a term for that!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: loud
Meaning and definitions of loud, translation in Telugu language for loud with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loud in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loud"
What loud means in Telugu, loud meaning in Telugu, loud definition, examples and pronunciation of loud in Telugu language.