బద్ధకముగా, సోమరిగా తిరుగు
Noun(1) an upholstered seat for more than one person(2) a room (as in a hotel or airport
Verb(1) sit or recline comfortably(2) be about
(1) The first and second floors host ten en-suite bedrooms, a guest lounge and dining room with its own kitchen facilities.(2) The parlor was adorned with a simple dark brown leather couch and lounge , a radio, and a coffee table.(3) Then passengers began to walk into the airport lounge .(4) As we sat in the departure lounge at the airport there was a national moment of silence to honor the dead.(5) The old doctor sat by the fireside, talking to his fair patient who was lying on the lounge .(6) A few months ago, I was relaxing in the coffee lounge of a large hotel after an anniversary dinner with my wife.(7) Discussions are still taking place as to whether the new meeting room will be a bookable room or a lounge exclusively for campus clubs.(8) A private elevator takes passengers to the departure lounge to board.(9) After supping our drinks and relaxing in the lounge we were taken into the restaurant.(10) The proposal is for a 23-bedroomed hotel with a function room, bar and lounge , cold room and storage.(11) The hotel will feature meeting rooms, a restaurant and lounge , hotel bar, function rooms and a leisure centre.(12) She was lying on the lounge . She was very pale, but she looked up and smiled when Christine entered.(13) a TV lounge(14) The first floor would be used for training and the ground floor would have an assembly room, lounge and refreshment bar.(15) The premises comprises a restaurant/dining room, public bar and lounge and a private function area.(16) the hotel has a pleasant lounge and bar
(1) departure lounge :: నిష్క్రమణ ప్రదేశం
(2) lounge chair :: కుర్చీ కుర్చీ
(3) lounge room :: లాంజ్ గది
(4) lounge bar :: లాంజ్ బార్
(5) chaise lounge :: పొడవైన సీటు గల కుర్చీ
(6) lounge suit :: లాంజ్ దావా
(7) cocktail lounge :: లాంజ్
(8) lounge around :: లాంజ్ చుట్టూ
(9) transit lounge :: ప్రయాణ కుర్చీ
(10) lounge music :: లాంజ్ సంగీతం
1. bar ::
2. waiting area ::
వేచి ఉండు ప్రదేశం
4. sofa ::
5. laze ::
6. lollygag ::
lounge, lounged, lounges, lounging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at The Polo Lounge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
English to Telugu Dictionary: lounge
Meaning and definitions of lounge, translation in Telugu language for lounge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lounge in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lounge"
What lounge means in Telugu, lounge meaning in Telugu, lounge definition, examples and pronunciation of lounge in Telugu language.