Noun(1) a midday meal
Verb(1) take the midday meal(2) provide a midday meal for
(1) He finished his lunch with his friend, Luke, before proceeding to leave his tray at a counter.(2) We had a quick picnic lunch at one of the wooden tables and set off.(3) do join us for lunch(4) As I ate my packed lunch , I wandered through the tiny cemetery butted against the church.(5) We were running a little late and I was famished, so we broke a rule and had a light lunch in the coffee shop.(6) I'll try and meet up with him to walk to our lockers and then lunch together.(7) An excellent buffet lunch was prepared and served by the trainees in catering.(8) a vegetarian lunch(9) public relations people lunch their clients there(10) There is also a lunch menu, priced at Ôö¼├║17 for three courses.(11) Their lobbyists breakfast, lunch and dine our elected representatives every day.(12) We enjoyed a relaxing leisurely lunch before starting the afternoon session.(13) But meanwhile George's mother had cooked a delicious Sunday lunch .(14) They had just finished their lunch in the cafeteria.(15) Meanwhile, Jimmy was in school eating lunch with his friends.(16) We need to get our school lunch programs back in healthy order.
(1) have lunch :: మధ్యాన్న భోజనం చెయ్
(2) lunch box :: భోజనం బాక్స్
(3) after lunch :: భోజనము తర్వాత
(4) lunch break :: భోజన విరామ
(5) packed lunch :: మూటకట్టిన భోజనం
(6) have a lunch :: ఒక విందును
(7) free lunch :: ఉచిత అర్హత
(8) before lunch :: భోజనం ముందు
(9) at lunch :: మధ్యానభోజన సమయంలో
(10) business lunch :: వ్యాపార భోజనం
1. midday meal ::
2. luncheon ::
3. brunch ::
4. light meal ::
5. snack ::
6. power lunch ::
lunch, lunched, lunches, lunching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe after LUNCH we can go
to Marie Callender's and have some pie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
We'll come back
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
I have to sit through LUNCH knowing
this starfish is having a better day than I am.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Hitters ain't the problem. It's that
short walking window after LUNCH.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: lunch
Meaning and definitions of lunch, translation in Telugu language for lunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lunch in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lunch"
What lunch means in Telugu, lunch meaning in Telugu, lunch definition, examples and pronunciation of lunch in Telugu language.