Noun(1) any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks(2) an efficient person(3) an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently(4) a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point(5) a group that controls the activities of a political party(6) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
Verb(1) turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery(2) make by machinery
(1) they created an efficient administrative machine(2) ticket machine(3) In setting up the machine for a given task, boxes are connected together so that the desired set of fundamental processes is executed.(4) He, within that period of time, defeated all of the enemies of France, and built the most powerful military machine in Europe, on the land.(5) This was a sad day indeed for the big bad wolf of the banking world, and not just because it must forego those rich pickings it planned to cream off from two billion cash machine transactions a year.(6) I find that he cannot now perform the machine programming functions which mainly occupied him during his twenty-two years with his former employer.(7) The party supported distributing pokie machine money in local communities, but wanted some set aside for a central fund to aid problem gambling.(8) Of course brass is easy to machine , but the tooling is first-rate.(9) The AFL-CIO is planning an effort modeled on its powerful get-out-the-vote political machine .(10) A hum was heard from the machine as it powered up to do the task it was asked to do, followed by a soft whirring sound, as it digested the bike's current condition.(11) For all the claims of ├ö├ç├┐control freakery├ö├ç├û, the evidence seems to reveal a government machine influenced by a powerful sense of things being out of control.(12) a candy machine(13) The army of bus drivers that keep the wheels of the county's public transport machine turning is in need of fresh recruits.(14) a cigarette machine(15) It's an equation the Carr Government hopes to change by upping the tax on bigger clubs, which generate the vast majority of poker machine revenue.(16) His attacks on elite perquisites, and his imperious treatment of subordinates, made him anathema to the powerful party machine .
(1) washing machine :: వాషింగ్ మెషీన్
(2) vending machine :: వితరణ యంత్రం
(3) answering machine :: జవాబులు చెప్పే యంత్రం
(4) cash machine :: నగదు యంత్రం
(5) fax machine :: ఫ్యాక్స్ మెషిన్
(6) slot machine :: స్లాట్ యంత్రం
(7) machine tool :: యంత్ర పరికరం
(8) coffee machine :: కాఫీ తయారు చేయు యంత్రము
1. apparatus ::
2. organization ::
3. powerhouse ::
4. auto ::
5. simple machine ::
6. political machine ::
machine, machined, machines, machining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
From what I heard, they're either having sex
or Howard's caught in a milking MACHINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Uh... Uh, when I was 10-years old,
I built a hugging MACHINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
...long predates your acquisition
of the time MACHINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
a MACHINE I use to... well, to work out.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
who has a MACHINE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: machine
Meaning and definitions of machine, translation in Telugu language for machine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of machine in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "machine"
What machine means in Telugu, machine meaning in Telugu, machine definition, examples and pronunciation of machine in Telugu language.