Noun(1) the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary(2) an amount beyond the minimum necessary(3) the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities(4) (finance(5) the blank space that surrounds the text on a page(6) a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
(1) It was a workmanlike second half from Carlow, but the margin reflected the gap between the divisions.(2) Representation is confined to a margin between two color fields, which reads as the boundary between earth and sky.(3) Without them the margin for error has been reduced.(4) The Andes form a barrier to the eastern margin of the South Pacific anticyclone.(5) Desire and jealousy flourish at the margin of what is knowable, just beyond the limits of what Pandosto can see.(6) A large space was left in the margin of the page for recording place of sleep, position of sleep and behaviour of the infant when awake.(7) Buying options outright typically does not require any deposit of margin because the maximum risk is what you pay for the option.(8) And when borrowing ensure that a hefty margin of safety is built in to the amount that you can repay.(9) At one point on Wednesday, my margin of safety was down to four miles and I was forced to spend the whole day at the oars to avoid making an impromptu landfall.(10) In fact, one of the roots of my concern is that nobody will know for sure when the safety margin has been eroded too far.(11) The home side were literally outplayed and outclassed by a rampant Crystal side who were by no means flattered by the extent of their winning margin .(12) This volcanism seemingly developed in an extensional setting near a shelf margin located in the eastern Neptune Range.(13) Most brokers ask for double the margin amount you deposit.(14) Sediment supply from the eastern margin and from intrabasinal highs was locally important.(15) If the trailing edge of the pedal disk lags behind the leading edge, the trailing margin of the pedal disk will be stretched.(16) Bernadette shot a fine birdie at the 19th to get a hole back and the margin was down to one when Ann bogeyed the 3rd and 7th.
(1) profit margin :: లాభం
(2) gross margin :: స్థూల సరిహద్దు
(3) contribution margin :: సహాయ ఉపాంతం
(4) gross profit margin :: స్థూల లాభం మార్జిన్
(5) margin of error :: తప్పులు
(6) top margin :: టాప్ మార్జిన్
(7) margin of safety :: భద్రత మార్జిన్
(8) net margin :: నికర మార్జిన్
(9) margin call :: మార్జిన్ కాల్
(10) bottom margin :: క్రింది అంచు
2. leeway ::
3. gap ::
4. security deposit ::
ముందస్తుగా రక్షణకై జమ చేసుకొనే రొక్కము
5. perimeter ::
6. gross profit ::
margin, marginal, marginals, margins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's your entire profit MARGIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
After a lively debate,
that proposal passed by a two-zero MARGIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: margin
Meaning and definitions of margin, translation in Telugu language for margin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of margin in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "margin"
What margin means in Telugu, margin meaning in Telugu, margin definition, examples and pronunciation of margin in Telugu language.