Noun(1) a person who is married
Verb(1) take in marriage(2) perform a marriage ceremony
Adjective(1) joined in matrimony(2) of or relating to the state of marriage
(1) The bill makes Vermont the first state in the union to give gay and lesbian couples the same rights as married couples.(2) he's happily married(3) They were a middle-aged married American couple, Benjamin and Mary.(4) he's married to golf(5) There is an irony in comparing how the law is moving in relation to married and unmarried couples on this issue.(6) The objector said spouse is a term widely recognized in Georgia as applying only to one's legally married husband or wife.(7) The couple have been married three years and have seven children between them.(8) Married to his wife Joan for 36 years he has lived in Slade Green all his married life and has two grown-up sons.(9) We wouldn't have been talking like this about an opposite-sex couple, married or unmarried.(10) For example, same-sex couples are entitled to individual benefits, unlike married heterosexual couples.(11) In previous instances when hi-tech visuals have been so closely married to music, it's usually been of the electronica type.(12) So long as your husband has a full contributions record you can claim the married women's pension when he retires.(13) Neighbours of Robin and Anna today said the couple have been married nine years.(14) And in a deposition, she said she would not perform the procedure on a legally married gay couple.(15) the hills were married to the sky(16) My friend is in a relationship with a married man├ö├ç┬¬ the wife already knows but it's causing a lot of pain.
(1) marry :: వివాహం
(2) get married :: పెళ్లి చేసుకో
(3) to get married :: వివాహం చేసుకోవాలని
(4) not married :: వివాహం కాలేదు
(5) married couple :: పెళ్ళయిన జంట
(6) never married :: పెళ్లి కాలేదు, అవివాహిత, బ్రహ్మచారి
(7) getting married :: పెళ్లి చేసుకోబోతున్నారు
(8) married to :: తో పెళ్లి
1. wedded ::
2. marital ::
3. matrimonial ::
5. wed ::
6. join ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The last time we were in this
room, we were getting MARRIED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
When will Joffrey and Sansa be MARRIED?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
if you MARRIED the wealthiest man in Qarth.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
When were you planning on getting MARRIED?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
You know, with Howard
and Bernadette getting MARRIED,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Telugu Dictionary: married
Meaning and definitions of married, translation in Telugu language for married with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of married in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "married"
What married means in Telugu, married meaning in Telugu, married definition, examples and pronunciation of married in Telugu language.