Noun(1) the flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails(2) the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone(3) the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
(1) You really need to get some meat on your bones, you know.(2) An hour or two later she pulled out some dried fruit and smoked meat for lunch.(3) pieces of meat(4) Where once his frame seemed to safeguard her, she now felt that she had more meat on her body than he did.(5) She had been here a month and almost nothing had changed except that she had more meat clinging to her bones.(6) Her face was screwed up in a comical expression of extreme disgust that soon changed to a sheepish grin as she saw that the fruit's meat lay exposed just under the rind.(7) A giant wooden table was there, filled with bountiful fruits and meat .(8) His arms and legs look like there's no meat left on them, just muscle and bone.(9) we have talked at meat with this stranger(10) Not only was she getting some meat on her bones from Dominick's hearty cooking, but she was also learning about the area.(11) These were substantial women with meat on their bones.(12) Throughout the course of his life, there had never been more meat than was necessary on Cyprus' bones.(13) He knew of the boy's poor eating habits and was obviously trying to help get some meat on his bones in a backhanded way.(14) She was slender but she had meat on her bones, unlike some of the supermodels he had seen.(15) But they did encourage imports of meat , fruit, vegetables, and wine.(16) They also spend more on staples such as meat , fruit, cereals and bakery products than the average American household.
(1) piece of meat :: మాంసం ముక్క
(2) minced meat :: తరిగిన మాంసము
(3) raw meat :: పచ్చి మాంసం
(4) meat pie :: మాంసం పై
(5) lean meat :: లీన్ మాంసం
(6) red meat :: ఎరుపు మాంసం
(7) ground meat :: భూమి మాంసం
(8) fresh meat :: తాజా మాంసం
(9) cold meat :: చల్లని మాంసం
(10) roast meat :: కాల్చు మాంసం
1. flesh ::
2. food ::
3. substance ::
4. kernel ::
5. marrow ::
meat, meatless, meats, meaty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...MEAT lover's pizza, no MEAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
We're all the same to them,
MEAT for their army.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
You realize we're nothing
but sacks of MEAT and blood,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
We'd pretend that
the MEAT in them was chicken.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
He didn't tell you what kind of MEAT?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: meat
Meaning and definitions of meat, translation in Telugu language for meat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of meat in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "meat"
What meat means in Telugu, meat meaning
in Telugu, meat definition, examples and pronunciation
of meat in Telugu language.