Noun(1) a craftsman skilled in operating machine tools(2) someone whose occupation is repairing and maintaining automobiles(3) the branch of physics concerned with the motion of bodies in a frame of reference(4) the technical aspects of doing something
(1) He applied mechanics to improve turbines and waterwheels more than doubling the efficiency of the waterwheel.(2) With this work Lagrange transformed mechanics into a branch of mathematical analysis.(3) He set about studying the mechanics of human movement and taught himself how to walk without any pain at all.(4) Wanting to do more than cobble, he taught himself maths, navigation and practical mechanics .(5) His official courses were on quantum mechanics, classical mechanics , and complex function theory.(6) There are clear, educational explanations of the physics of the tasks and the mechanics of the machines.(7) Alex, motivated by this rare compliment from Lance, set back to work on the mechanics of the machine.(8) the mechanics of cello playing(9) The brothers were given the best education in Baghdad, studying geometry, mechanics , music, mathematics and astronomy.(10) There was no position for him at the university at this time so he was not able to teach his specialist research topics, but rather he had to teach mechanics , and statistics.(11) Heron, although very adept at both mathematics and applied mechanics , was probably not very original in either.(12) This transducer has been used to study the mechanics of single muscle cells.(13) All we can do is study the mechanics of account-giving.(14) I put my ear to the floor and hear only the rumble of the mechanics beneath the train and the scrape of the wheels grinding against the iron tracks.(15) We correct mechanics like hand position, fingering creativity or mezzo pianos that are too loud.(16) If a pitcher deviates from his mechanics , he can spot flaws more quickly by studying his image on digital tape.
(1) mechanic :: మెకానిక్
(2) quantum mechanics :: క్వాంటం మెకానిక్స్
(3) fluid mechanics :: ద్రవ యంత్రగతిశాస్త్రము
(4) body mechanics :: శరీర వ్యవస్థలు
(5) soil mechanics :: మట్టి మెకానిక్స్
(6) classical mechanics :: క్లాసికల్ మెకానిక్స్
(7) statistical mechanics :: స్టాటిస్టికల్ మెకానిక్స్
1. mechanism ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What is the correct interpretation
of quantum MECHANICS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
I... I understand the MECHANICS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
and I realized, if we connect it to the
measurement problem in quantum MECHANICS,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
...who believes loop quantum gravity
better unites quantum MECHANICS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
- ...of quantum MECHANICS.
- I am. Are you interested in physics?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: mechanics
Meaning and definitions of mechanics, translation in Telugu language for mechanics with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mechanics in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mechanics"
What mechanics means in Telugu, mechanics meaning in Telugu, mechanics definition, examples and pronunciation of mechanics in Telugu language.