Noun(1) any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.(2) a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
Verb(1) cover with metal
Adjective(1) containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal
(1) In a way, writing about metal is easier than writing about pop music, and often much more fun.(2) In 1952 he thought about using the bed of molten metal to form the flat glass, eliminating altogether the need for the rollers.(3) The second door, made of a shiny metal resembling stainless steel, had a cold, menacing look and feel to it.(4) But in reality, these guys have always been more of a '60s frat rock band with metal riffs.(5) This metal / techno/pastiche music is what really directs the film, what makes the images move.(6) industrial music is also a blend of metal and techno(7) Pyrotechnicians started putting metal chlorides in the fireworks to produce a dazzling array of color.(8) an adjustable pole made of metal(9) Their freshness brings a certain quality to metal music which can often be overlooked.(10) When I left the army I dived into metal and rock music headfirst.(11) being a metal, aluminum readily conducts heat(12) Known as shape-memory materials, they are metal alloys or polymers that accomplish similar feats in different ways.(13) Thanks to hourly lineup changes, the music morphs from mid-tempo rock to jazzy reggae to metal .(14) The band has always had its own unique style to play metal with its powerful lyrics and powerful metal riffs.(15) Hooky choruses, instrumentation as background, and compact songwriting are trademarks of pop music, not metal .(16) The result was a new, hard metal , Bessemer steel, ideal for rail-making.
(1) heavy metal :: హెవీ మెటల్
(2) sheet metal :: రేకుల రూపంలోని ఇనుము
(3) metal detector :: మెటల్ డిటెక్టర్
(4) scrap metal :: స్క్రాప్ మెటల్
(5) death metal :: డెత్ మెటల్
(6) black metal :: బ్లాక్ మెటల్
(7) metal plate :: మెటల్ ప్లేట్
(8) base metal :: బేస్ మెటల్
(9) precious metal :: విలువైన లోహము
(10) the metal :: మెటల్
1. metallic ::
2. alloy ::
metal, metaled, metals, nonmetal, nonmetals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We got there, there was so much blood,
you could taste the METAL.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Sink your METAL deep
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
and whatever little pieces
of METAL we can think of
that is galvanized.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Is there a picture of you in my wallet
wearing a METAL bikini?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: metal
Meaning and definitions of metal, translation in Telugu language for metal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of metal in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "metal"
What metal means in Telugu, metal meaning
in Telugu, metal definition, examples and pronunciation
of metal in Telugu language.