Noun(1) the univalent radical CH3- derived from methane
(1) methyl bromide(2) Another preparation method involves acid hydrolysis of methyl formate.(3) But methyl bromide and methyl chloride, unlike the CFCs in halides have both human and natural sources.(4) Currently, the largest volume organic bromine product is methyl bromide, a fumigant.(5) For example, the derived alkyl group from methane is the methyl group.(6) The boat was carrying 6000 metric tons of styrene, isopropyl and methyl ethyl ketone.
(1) methyl bromide :: మిథైల్ బ్రోమైడ్
(2) methyl alcohol :: మిథైల్ ఆల్కహాల్
(3) methyl methacrylate :: మిథైల్ METHACRYLATE
(4) methyl ethyl ketone :: మిథైల్ ఈథైల్ కీటోన్
(5) methyl salicylate :: మిథైల్ salicylate
1. methyl ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: methyl
Meaning and definitions of methyl, translation in Telugu language for methyl with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of methyl in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "methyl"
What methyl means in Telugu, methyl meaning in Telugu, methyl definition, examples and pronunciation of methyl in Telugu language.