Noun(1) 12 o'clock at night; the middle of the night
(1) At midnight on Monday he was on the phone organising a list of surgeons for the following day.(2) the midnight hours(3) At midnight , Frank did the usual check for the eighteen security guards in his station.(4) At midnight the owner turns off the outside lights so we can see the stars.(5) Police were called out when a group of drunken youths went on a midnight rampage.(6) At midnight every night, the bell in the bell tower was rung to summon the spirits.(7) That's all well and good, but what happens when it fancies a midnight snack and it starts coming after me!(8) The planetary day begins at sunrise and not at midnight as in the civil calendar.(9) I could go into Nice and see my friends and come back on the midnight train.(10) At midnight she slipped into the cold sea and swam until her feet touched the iron sand.(11) Here are the figures as they appeared when the poll was closed at midnight last night.(12) She joined in the midnight rush for buckets and water to dampen down the cottage roof.(13) The Hollywood sign was bathed in red white and blue at midnight as fireworks lit the cold but clear night sky.(14) a midnight deadline(15) The blaze broke out at midnight and five fire crews worked through the night to pump water from a nearby river.(16) As he confesses, Victor has raided slaughterhouses in his midnight expeditions.
(1) at midnight :: ఆర్థరాత్రి సమయమున
(2) after midnight :: అర్ధరాత్రి తరువాత
(3) it's midnight :: ఇది అర్ధరాత్రి వార్తలు
(4) almost midnight :: దాదాపు అర్ధరాత్రి
(5) burn the midnight oil :: మిడ్నైట్ ఆయిల్ బర్న్
(6) midnight mass :: అర్ధరాత్రి మాస్
(7) midnight blue :: అర్థరాత్రి నీలం
(8) midnight sun :: అర్థరాత్రి సూర్యుడు
1. twelve midnight ::
2. the middle of the night ::
3. the witching hour ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but I don't know if I can wait
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
A girl and her friends will
walk through the gate at MIDNIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
The instructions are very clear.
Don't feed the gremlins after MIDNIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
Good food, good friends,
and sometime around MIDNIGHT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: midnight
Meaning and definitions of midnight, translation in Telugu language for midnight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of midnight in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "midnight"
What midnight means in Telugu, midnight meaning
in Telugu, midnight definition, examples and pronunciation
of midnight in Telugu language.