Noun(1) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(2) recall or remembrance(3) an opinion formed by judging something(4) an important intellectual(5) attention(6) your intention; what you intend to do(7) knowledge and intellectual ability
Verb(1) be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by(2) be concerned with or about something or somebody(3) be in charge of or deal with(4) pay close attention to; give heed to(5) be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to(6) keep in mind
(1) I can't get her out of my mind(2) And mind you lock your door.(3) he set his mind on getting good exam results(4) I don't mind them knowing what happened(5) Just mind out, there's an ants' nest there, just move over.(6) don't mind her(7) she was afraid she was going out of her mind(8) You need to mind me because I love you and know what is best for you.(9) my grandfather's mind is failing(10) a bureaucratic mind(11) don't mind that lot(12) it went clean out of my mind(13) Most importantly, mind the language that you choose to use when speaking with others.(14) I mind the time when he lost his false teeth(15) I don't mind if they know what happened(16) that's a huge weight off my mind
(1) never mind :: పర్వాలేదు
(2) keep in mind :: గుర్తుంచుకోండి
(3) bear in mind :: మనస్సు లో బేర్
(4) open mind :: మనసుతో
(5) in my mind :: నా మెదడులో
(6) peace of mind :: మనశ్శాంతి
(7) state of mind :: మనస్సు యొక్క రాష్ట్ర
(8) in mind :: బుర్రలో
1. brain ::
మె ద డు
2. attention ::
3. sanity ::
4. memory ::
5. intellect ::
6. inclination ::
7. opinion ::
8. idea ::
10. judgment ::
11. nous ::
12. care ::
13. be careful of ::
15. look after ::
16. pay attention to ::
17. listen ::
18. beware ::
19. bear in mind ::
మనస్సు లో బేర్
20. take care ::
1. dementia ::
2. insanity ::
3. lunacy ::
4. mania ::
mind, minder, minders, minding, minds, mindy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard, if you don't MIND,
I think I'm a little tired.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
You really wouldn't MIND?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
So he put his MIND to it and...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I've half a MIND to leave them
all behind and keep going.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
You're out of your MIND, Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: mind
Meaning and definitions of mind, translation in Telugu language for mind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mind in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mind"
What mind means in Telugu, mind meaning in Telugu, mind definition, examples and pronunciation of mind in Telugu language.