Verb(1) be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by(2) be concerned with or about something or somebody(3) be in charge of or deal with(4) pay close attention to; give heed to(5) be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to(6) keep in mind
Adjective(1) (used in combination(2) (usually followed by `to'
(1) It marks the coming together of an increasingly internationally minded avant-garde theatre scene.(2) He has employed another more commercially minded architect, David Childs, to work with Libeskind and bash the plans into shape.(3) There is always one who is far less commercially minded than the other, forever wanting to decorate their investment, or personalise it.(4) In the American sub-culture of scientifically minded people, Darwin has become a symbol of reason, scientific inquiry, and - yes - evolution.(5) Especially students in a school like Las Vegas Academy, which is designed to accommodate more creative, artistically minded students.(6) So have two paintings by Joseph Wright of Derby, ordered directly from the scientifically minded midlands artist's studio.(7) Commercially minded subcontractors were hiring quantity surveyors to review payments from main contractors.(8) That's what I'm looking for: a liberal minded centrist.(9) Championship will bring its own pressures, and for even the most liberal minded teams and managers, whatever needs to be done to win will be done.(10) There's no easy way fully to understand the mental processes of a dreamy minded kid, though, especially one who was of poetic leanings.(11) How, then, should a scientifically minded investigator assess her testimony in contrast to Mom's account of events?(12) They are the thinkers, the overachievers, the rational, problem solving, liberal minded , intellectual elite.(13) This arrangement was not received with cries of joy from my very conventionally minded parents, understandably perhaps, as I was their only daughter.(14) For the technically minded , they are indulging in metonymy; they confuse the map and the territory, the name and the object, and the man with his office.(15) Economically minded and a visionary, he was looking for something that would give the community an economic boost.(16) Lots of plastic miniatures add to the fun and while there are plenty of dice to be rolled there's enough strategy to keep the more serious minded gamer interested.
(1) mind :: మనసు
(2) absent-minded :: మతి మరుపు
(3) open-minded :: ఏదైనా అంగీకరించగల
(4) narrow-minded :: సంకుచిత
(5) broad-minded :: విస్తృత-minded
(6) single-minded :: ఒకే ఆలోచన కలవాడు
(7) like-minded :: వంటి- minded
(8) fair-minded :: FAIR-minded
(9) small-minded :: చిన్న minded
(10) weak-minded :: బలహీన minded
1. apt ::
2. care ::
3. be careful of ::
5. look after ::
6. pay attention to ::
7. listen ::
8. beware ::
9. bear in mind ::
మనస్సు లో బేర్
10. take care ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Can't say I MINDED much.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I do not need to be watched over
or MINDED or cared for.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: minded
Meaning and definitions of minded, translation in Telugu language for minded with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of minded in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "minded"
What minded means in Telugu, minded meaning in Telugu, minded definition, examples and pronunciation of minded in Telugu language.