Noun(1) a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour(2) an indefinitely short time(3) a particular point in time(4) a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree(5) a short note(6) distance measured by the time taken to cover it
Adjective(1) infinitely or immeasurably small(2) characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
(1) Well, let's get to Mohamed Atta for a minute because you mentioned him as well.(2) McIntyre lifted his players during the half-time break but a glazing miss in the first minute of the second period could have proved costly.(3) For a minute there I thought I was visiting my dad (who's lived there since 1980).(4) Unfortunately, the presence of minute ore particles had a real impact on our attempt to photograph the ships.(5) The springs' colors changed, too, as minute particles of broken rock muddied the waters.(6) Administrative officials should learn to delegate jobs to avoid being trapped into minute management details.(7) Every minute detail was made available at the stalls, and the company officials were present for giving more information.(8) Paul and Rosie had to undertake training sessions, and the whole family had to have their background examined in minute detail.(9) Men focus first on minute detail, and operate most easily with a certain detachment.(10) When I point this out to her, McCartney thinks for a minute .(11) Think about the bit in the brackets for a minute .(12) she spends every spare minute with him(13) The lacquer contains minute ceramic particles which harden in the paintshop oven and form a barrier that's difficult to mar in any way.(14) I'll only be a minute(15) he was here a minute ago(16) I told Aziza every minute detail, about the angry Jewish slave and the pharaoh's reaction to the stories I told.
(1) just a minute :: ఒక్క నిమిషం
(2) last minute :: చివరి నిమిషం
(3) a minute :: ఒక నిమిషం
(4) in a minute :: ఒక్క నిమిషంలో
(5) at the last minute :: చివరి నిమిషంలో
(6) every minute :: ప్రతి నిమిషం
(7) per minute :: నిమిషానికి
(8) minute hand :: నిమిషం ముల్లు
(9) revolutions per minute :: నిమిషానికి విప్లవాలు
(10) a minute ago :: ఒక నిమిషం క్రితం
1. negligible ::
2. exhaustive ::
3. narrow ::
4. infinitesimal ::
5. moment ::
6. point ::
8. min ::
9. mo ::
10. hour ::
11. minute of arc ::
minute, minuted, minutely, minuteness, minutes, minuting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In less than a MINUTE,
we'll be blind and deaf.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Give me a MINUTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
I don't talk about it every MINUTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Wait a MINUTE, what are you talking
about? What inappropriate behavior?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
So he... every spare MINUTE, Walt was at
some card table somewhere.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: minute
Meaning and definitions of minute, translation in Telugu language for minute with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of minute in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "minute"
What minute means in Telugu, minute meaning in Telugu, minute definition, examples and pronunciation of minute in Telugu language.