Noun(1) a particular point in time(2) an indefinitely short time(3) at this time(4) having important effects or influence(5) a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force(6) the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
(1) It should not be so difficult to say these things, but Sonia has been waiting for the right moment .(2) Your body shakes with excitement right up until the moment you step on stage.(3) He looked away for a moment but returned to steering the cart down the dirt road.(4) He rubbed his hand over his eyes wearily and thought for a moment before replying.(5) I do remember the door opening onto daylight, always a magic moment , and John inviting us all back to his place.(6) Nothing of any importance or moment was really happening, but it appeared to be.(7) Depending on your tastes, it was a golden moment in the history of British music or a cringe-making aural atrocity.(8) come over here for a moment(9) she was back a moment later(10) in a moment(11) The forthcoming convention on the future of a new Europe is going to be a key moment in the development of the EU.(12) He had been laying low for awhile waiting for the right moment to get his revenge.(13) I'll always remember that moment(14) It is therefore of little moment for the affected parties and, derivatively, for social policy.(15) She rolled over onto her stomach and paused, as if she was waiting for the right moment to move.(16) The event marked an historic moment for the school as it was the most money ever raised for a charity.
(1) at the moment :: సమయంలో
(2) one moment :: ఒక క్షణం
(3) at this moment :: ఈ క్షణం లో
(4) in this moment :: ఈ క్షణం లో
(5) from this moment :: ఈ క్షణం నుండి
(6) a moment :: ఒక్క క్షణం
(7) for a moment :: ఓ క్షణము వరకు
(8) for the moment :: ఈ క్షణానికి
(9) the moment :: ఆ క్షణం
(10) not at the moment :: క్షణం వద్ద
1. little while ::
3. importance ::
4. minute ::
5. import ::
6. mo ::
7. present moment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm gonna take
a fuckin' MOMENT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Though I admit I'm smiling a little
at the MOMENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
But even at that MOMENT of desperation,
the Professor had kept an extra ball
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
get to share
this MOMENT with us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
When the MOMENT is right, I will call...
Mr. White, you're not listening.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: moment
Meaning and definitions of moment, translation in Telugu language for moment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of moment in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "moment"
What moment means in Telugu, moment meaning
in Telugu, moment definition, examples and pronunciation
of moment in Telugu language.