మానసిక స్థితి, తరచుగా కోపం
Noun(1) a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary(2) the prevailing psychological state(3) verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
(1) If this is him in a bad mood , no wonder so many people declare him a joy to work with.(2) It's pure mood music - ten instrumental tracks that take you somewhere.(3) I may be in a mood this morning.(4) he was obviously in a mood(5) Both sound and music are critical to the cinematic experience - they help set the mood , the tone, and the ambience of the level.(6) But then other people seem to like it a lot so maybe I was in a mood .(7) It's mood music, sure, but more specifically dinner music - really romantic dinner music.(8) mood music(9) But the key point here is that it's the subjunctive mood , not the subjunctive case.(10) In this case, a worker may try to dispel a bad mood by suspending work, rather than searching for a new solution.(11) If the verbs were in the indicative mood , we would expect she was coming in the first sentence, the chairman resigns in the second, and the lawsuit is dropped in the third.(12) Such is the quality of his work, that he does not need the neon lights, mood music and other special effects which so hampered last year's offering.(13) The right mood music can do a lot for an evening of love, but there's no accounting for taste.(14) he appeared to be in a very good mood about something(15) Music can enhance a good mood, confirm a bad mood , console me, remind me of specific events, people, places in my life.(16) He's going to be producing CD's of mood music and meditation music for her.
(1) bad mood :: చెడు మూడ్
(2) good mood :: మంచి మూడ్
(3) in the mood :: మూడ్ లో
(4) in a bad mood :: ఒక చెడ్డ మూడ్ లో
(5) mood swing :: మూడ్ స్వింగ్
(6) in a good mood :: మంచి మానసికస్థితి లో
(7) in the mood for :: కోసం మూడ్ లో
(8) mood disorder :: మానసిక అశాంతి
(9) mood board :: మూడ్ బోర్డు
(10) subjunctive mood :: సంశయార్ధకముల
2. a bad mood ::
ఒక చెడ్డ మూడ్
3. atmosphere ::
4. climate ::
5. mode ::
6. temper ::
mood, moodily, moods, moody
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, you're in a good MOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
...and in no MOOD
to satisfy your need for approval.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
And the MOOD continues to change.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
I'm in a great MOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
"I don’t know,
it makes me be in a good MOOD."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: mood
Meaning and definitions of mood, translation in Telugu language for mood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mood in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "mood"
What mood means in Telugu, mood meaning
in Telugu, mood definition, examples and pronunciation
of mood in Telugu language.