మంచి ప్రవర్తన, శీలంగల
- నైతికmoralizationనైతికంగానీతులుఅంటే అనైతిక
Noun(1) the significance of a story or event
Adjective(1) concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles(2) psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
(1) Further, the arguments are based in moral rather than legal terms.(2) It is also clear that moral principles and political judgments are inextricably intertwined.(3) The society safeguards the moral and social code necessary for them to live together in harmony.(4) What is the proper role for the military in this new political and moral relationship?(5) Probably, the sense of moral superiority and entrenched bureaucratic power is similar at both locations.(6) Unless one believes that there is an absolute obligation to obey every law, moral duty and legal duty will sometimes come into conflict.(7) On the other hand, a duty is a moral obligation to do one specific thing over another without the freedom to decide.(8) I can't find a moral in the story, or a worth-while lesson to be learned of it.(9) I guess the moral of this story is to question, always question.(10) The moral of this story: Do not assume that I'm friendly and approachable.(11) So in reality many of our moral codes are based on internal convictions that lack pure and independent proof.(12) And the moral of this story is, people who don't learn to take responsibility for their own actions often end up in prison.(13) A girl's behaviour was molded to fit a society governed by a strict moral code and rigid social customs.(14) Ms Lay said her husband is an ├ö├ç├┐honest, decent, moral human begin who would do absolutely nothing wrong.├ö├ç├û(15) So what we ask is a peaceful message to, you know, to let people have their right to have healthy bodies and to cultivate their good moral characters.(16) He claimed repeatedly that his function was not to make moral judgments but to record behaviour.
(1) moral hazard :: నైతిక విపత్తుగా
(2) moral values :: నైతిక విలువలు
(3) moral support :: నైతిక మద్దతు
(4) moral obligation :: నైతిక బాధ్యత
(5) moral character :: నైతిక పాత్ర
(6) moral code :: నైతిక కోడ్
(7) moral principles :: నైతిక సూత్రాలు
(8) moral suasion :: నైతిక suasion
(9) moral value :: నైతిక విలువ
(10) moral standards :: నైతిక ప్రమాణాలు
1. ethical ::
2. virtuous ::
3. psychological ::
4. lesson ::
5. moral code ::
1. bad ::
2. black ::
3. dishonest ::
4. evil ::
5. evil-minded ::
6. immoral ::
7. indecent ::
8. wicked ::
9. wrong ::
moral, moralization, morally, morals, unmoral
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're a completely selfish human being
and a physical and MORAL coward.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Moral of the story is...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
I always thought Hank
was a very MORAL man
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
C: Moral support
during flu shots""
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
And I currently occupy
the MORAL high ground.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: moral
Meaning and definitions of moral, translation in Telugu language for moral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of moral in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "moral"
What moral means in Telugu, moral meaning in Telugu, moral definition, examples and pronunciation of moral in Telugu language.