సూర్యోదయము, ప్రారంభ సమయము
Noun(1) the time period between dawn and noon(2) a conventional expression of greeting or farewell(3) the first light of day(4) the earliest period
(1) yesterday morning(2) He can be seen early in the morning and late at night making sure all is in order.(3) I've got a meeting this morning(4) it was a beautiful sunny morning(5) at ten in the morning(6) he's coming back on Tuesday morning(7) Christmas morning(8) the previous morning(9) I'll see you in the morning(10) Many people are too busy in the morning to eat breakfast or just do not feel hungry.(11) No trams were running at the time, but it caused chaos in the morning rush hour.(12) Wednesday morning dawned bright, clear, and cold - typical end of October weather.(13) We went to school across the fields in the morning and helped out on the farm in the evenings.(14) every Monday morning(15) In a city like Glasgow, when people wake up in the morning the first thing they do is open the paper.(16) Even so, John still starts work at three o'clock in the morning seven days a week.
(1) good morning :: శుభోదయం
(2) in the morning :: ఉదయాన
(3) this morning :: ఈ ఉదయం
(4) every morning :: ప్రతి ఉదయం
(5) tomorrow morning :: రేపు ప్రొద్దున
(6) early morning :: ఉదయాన్నే
(7) yesterday morning :: నిన్న ఉదయం
(8) early in the morning :: ఉదయాన్నే
1. before noon ::
2. dawn ::
3. good morning ::
4. aurora ::
5. morn ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Oh, good MORNING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
This MORNING I made
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Sleeping does you a lot of good. You’re
starting really fast up this MORNING.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
I-I upset my wife every time
I woke up in the MORNING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: morning
Meaning and definitions of morning, translation in Telugu language for morning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of morning in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "morning"
What morning means in Telugu, morning meaning in Telugu, morning definition, examples and pronunciation of morning in Telugu language.