Adjective(1) a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'; amounting to a large but indefinite number(2) (superlative of `many' used with count nouns and often preceded by `the'(3) the superlative of `much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning the greatest in amount or extent or degree(4) (quantifier used with mass nouns
Adverb(1) used to form the superlative(2) very(3) (of actions or states, just(4) to a great degree or extent(5) to a very great degree or extent(6) (degree adverb used before a noun phrase(7) frequently or in great quantities
(1) The main structure of the building is in place and most fixtures have been installed.(2) It most certainly was not a life-changing experience, but it did provide amusements.(3) As everyone knows, that's what a starving African child needs most of all.(4) I imagine most everyone who has gone through schooling has experienced a fairly similar situation.(5) Murray appears to have all the talent to be the player we all want him to be, but the thing he needs most of all right now is time.(6) These are the things which I value most of all; blogging comes secondary to all of them.(7) they had the most to lose(8) Like most people of my generation, I regard this as a relic of a less enlightened age.(9) the two-pin sockets found in most European countries(10) To call a person a liar, is, to my mind, the most serious and damning thing that a person can do.(11) it doesn't matter who has the most money(12) The event took place on the day of North Korea's most important national holiday.(13) I would be of the view that managers with an open mind are the ones that have most success.(14) it's by far the most popular subject(15) It was probably the most stressful experience professionally I had ever had at that time.(16) It is through the mass media that most people today obtain their information on political matters.
(1) many :: అనేక
(2) the most :: అత్యంత
(3) most likely :: దాదాపు అదే
(4) most of the time :: ఎక్కువ సమయం
(5) at most :: గరిష్టంగా
(6) most people :: చాలా మంది
(7) most of :: చాలా వరకు
(8) most important :: అతి ముఖ్యమైన
(9) for the most part :: చాలా భాగం
(10) the most beautiful :: అత్యంత అందమైన, అత్యంత సుందరమైన, చూడ చక్కనైన
(11) most beautiful :: చాలా అందమైన
1. to the highest degree ::
2. nearly all ::
3. almost all ::
5. the majority ::
6. the bulk ::
7. the preponderance ::
1. least ::
2. minimal ::
3. minimum ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, you are the MOST inconsiderate
person I have ever met in my entire life!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
And correct me if I'm wrong,
MOST pirates don't grow old.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Then, a few years later,
the MOST well-informed person I knew
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
in MOST places in
the world absolutely nothing is happening.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
- Most likely.
- Unpleasant man.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: most
Meaning and definitions of most, translation in Telugu language for most with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of most in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "most"
What most means in Telugu, most meaning in Telugu, most definition, examples and pronunciation of most in Telugu language.