యంత్ర సాధనము, ఇంజను
Noun(1) machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion(2) a nonspecific agent that imparts motion
Verb(1) travel or be transported in a vehicle
Adjective(1) conveying information to the muscles from the CNS(2) causing or able to cause motion
(1) This is an excellent option if you are looking for something like a cooling fan or a windshield wiper motor .(2) The lightweight device, powered by an electric motor , gently simulates the rocking movements normally provided by mum or dad.(3) In the muscular dystrophies pharyngeal motor function is usually only moderately affected.(4) How was I supposed to know that his little legs could motor so fast?(5) Out at sea a ├ö├ç├┐Laguna Cruises' motor launch goes past us, with a full complement heading for the deep.(6) Generally, the left side of the brain controls the motor movements of the right side of the body, and vice versa.(7) Instead, an electric motor powered by the hydrogen fuel cells turns the front wheels.(8) But at Port Sudan, halfway down the Red Sea, the restrictions were eased, and for the small charge of two shillings we could board a motor launch to be ferried across the harbour and view the town.(9) His own fleet motor insurance has almost quadrupled in price, from ├ö├®┬╝43,200 to ├ö├®┬╝157,400 in the last three years.(10) During the summer months the harbourmaster is responsible for more than 2000 moorings and has to deal with hundreds of day-sailors, big yachts and motor cruisers from all over Europe.(11) The vehicle was intended primarily to be powered by an electric motor .(12) The local Rotary Club held a motor show at the weekend, nine years after the last event.(13) These are some of the reasons why America has been the motor economy and why we owe Clinton and Greenspan, in these respects, so much.(14) I'm going to motor him out to look at a place in the country.(15) Rather unnecessarily, he apologises for the lack of wind that forces us to use the motor .(16) I seem to remember he never learned to drive, and that Vera had to motor him everywhere.
(1) motor vehicle :: మోటారు వాహనం
(2) electric motor :: విద్యుత్ మోటారు
(3) motor racing :: మోటార్ పందెం
(4) motor vehicles :: మోటారు వాహనములు
(5) motor oil :: చోదకయంత్రం నూనె
(6) motor home :: యంత్ర భవనము
(7) starter motor :: స్టార్టర్ మోటార్
(8) starting motor :: ప్రారంభ మోటార్
(9) motor scooter :: మోటార్ స్కూటర్
1. centrifugal ::
2. drive ::
motor, motored, motoring, motorist, motorists, motorization, motorize, motorizes, motors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard just doesn't get
my MOTOR running.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Freeze all MOTOR functions.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
"Department of Motor Vehicles
New Driver Handbook"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
...I've provided substitutes
which will exercise your fine MOTOR skills.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Freeze all MOTOR functions.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: motor
Meaning and definitions of motor, translation in Telugu language for motor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of motor in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "motor"
What motor means in Telugu, motor meaning in Telugu, motor definition, examples and pronunciation of motor in Telugu language.