Noun(1) workman employed by a moving company(2) (parliamentary procedure(3) someone who moves(4) a company that moves the possessions of a family or business from one site to another
(1) she was a key mover in making this successful conference happen(2) I think it would be useful, and I so seek leave, for the Chair to recognise the mover of the bill so that we can all know exactly what it is all about.(3) Leon Kass, America's chief bioethicist, is at the forefront of the battle against stem-cell research, and has been the key mover behind some severe restrictions on stem cell research.(4) The activist is now widely seen as the key mover in the attempts to upset the abortion referendum, and as someone who will play a prominent role in the next No to Nice campaign.(5) Head of audit operations in the UK, Riaz Shah, was the chief mover behind the decision.(6) She is deeply affecting as a bereaved wife and mother while also coming across as a political mover .(7) Private member's bills get priority over other pieces of private member's business, and at this stage the mover of the bill gets to speak on their legislation for five minutes, but that's it.(8) The defensive corps also needed a puck mover .(9) Keyan had also found that the hallways inside the complex were lined with motion and sound sensors, but these were spaced just far enough apart to allow a careful and silent mover to go between them.(10) Barrie Unsworth, a Labor Council organiser in 1974 and later NSW Premier, was a key mover behind the establishment of the gym.(11) To cap it all, a mover of one of the 13 composited motions, one Clair Wilcox from Streatham CLP, withdrew her motion in favour of a call for unity.(12) I also congratulate the mover and the seconder of this debate on their speeches and, in advance, congratulate all other speakers who will make their maiden speeches in the course of this debate.(13) He has always been a very good-looking horse and a lovely mover .(14) this horse is a lovely mover and jumper(15) We get some insights now from a mover and a shaker from the Clinton administration, former defense secretary William Cohen.(16) He was a protÔö£┬«gÔö£┬« of the Fishermen's Protective Union and a key mover in the development of the province's labour movements of the 1920s.
(1) prime mover :: ప్రధాన రవాణా
(2) lawn mover :: పచ్చిక రవాణా
(3) first mover :: మొదటి రవాణా
(4) mover and shaker :: రవాణా మరియు శేకర్
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Good deal, MOVER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: mover
Meaning and definitions of mover, translation in Telugu language for mover with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mover in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mover"
What mover means in Telugu, mover meaning in Telugu, mover definition, examples and pronunciation of mover in Telugu language.