కొడవలితో కోయు, పండిన పంటచేనును కోతకోయు
- కొడవలితో కోయుmowedమొవర్mowingmows
Noun(1) a loft in a barn where hay is stored
Verb(1) cut with a blade or mower(2) make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
(1) You also may want these firms to regularly mow and water your lawn.(2) If the moisture content of hay placed in the mow is below 26%, it is not likely that the temperature will rise beyond 65Ôö¼ÔûæC (150Ôö¼ÔûæF).(3) a hay mow(4) And before night they'd finished threshing the whole mow of wheat.(5) Most often it was set up in a barn beside the mow of loose hay.(6) the hay mow(7) We know of several people who mow lawns with a scythe.(8) Here are the cats that live in the hay mow .(9) Don't regularly mow the outer few feet of your lawn.(10) The brick, gambrel-roof barn features ground-floor pens for calves and plenty of space for hay storage in the mow .(11) The mow stores baled straw and hay for emergencies and provides insulation for the livestock area below.(12) The scythe has been used since Roman times to mow hay.(13) A small, freshly planked room below the straw mow was filled with oats, enough to last until next August.(14) The main theme of his article was about how hay knives were used to cut sections from the stack or mow .(15) The goal of the project is to encourage people to get rid of high-polluting gas mowers and purchase low-emission electric mowers .(16) Sales of self-propelled mowers have held well, with six new machines registered in the Republic of Ireland this year, all in the Munster region.
(1) mow the lawn :: పచ్చిక కొడవలితో కోయు
(2) mow the grass :: గడ్డి కొడవలితో కోయు
(3) mow down :: డౌన్ కొడవలితో కోయు
(4) mow grass :: గడ్డి కొడవలితో కోయు
1. hayloft ::
2. haymow ::
కోసి ఎండవేసిన కసువువామి
5. crop ::
6. clip ::
7. prune ::
8. manicure ::
చేతుల అందమును తీర్చిదిద్దే పద్ధతి
mow, mowed, mower, mowers, mowing, mows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If I MOW the lawn, can I have my allowance?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
so you could shoot hoops
and MOW the lawn?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: mow
Meaning and definitions of mow, translation in Telugu language for mow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mow in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "mow"
What mow means in Telugu, mow meaning
in Telugu, mow definition, examples and pronunciation
of mow in Telugu language.