Noun(1) the product of a quantity by an integer
Adjective(1) having or involving or consisting of more than one part or entity or individual
(1) It may be a multiple of earnings or a percentage of sales or whatever.(2) The season's riches also offer a chance to see favorite actors tackling very different roles in multiple movies.(3) A child who suffered multiple injuries in a road traffic accident in Italy was given subcutaneous injections of nerve growth factor in a last ditch effort to save an ischaemic leg.(4) Beard and Quann collected multiple medals in 1996 and 2000, respectively.(5) I don't much care for members who serve on multiple boards.(6) The organization used quiet diplomacy to work with Ontario's bureaucrats to promote multiple use of Quetico park.(7) However, the overall value of these firms would be a multiple of this figure.(8) Friends, the multiple agency bill collection system in the city, has to be the most citizen-friendly outfit of the Government.(9) What follows is that you would then have different rules in relation to multiple publication in different States.(10) Thus we see multiple members of Congress talking about the Social security ├ö├ç├┐surplus├ö├ç├û.(11) Medications are powerful, but potentially dangerous in the treatment of multiple diseases in elderly individuals.(12) She was taken to the Great Western Hospital with multiple injuries but according to police they were not life threatening.(13) No other hockey family can make that claim, and neither can any family with multiple members in the baseball, basketball, or football halls.(14) The financial sector is a much different story, with multiple levels of lending and intermediation dictating that analysis is at least as much art as science.(15) The title track, which opens the album, slowly introduces the multiple elements of this work, reverently contrasting them to establish a perfect balance of impressions.(16) Another statistic charts CEO pay at Fortune 100 companies as a multiple of the average pay of workers at the same firms.
(1) multiple sclerosis :: మల్టిపుల్ స్క్లేరోసిస్
(2) least common multiple :: కనీసం సాధారణ బహుళ
(3) multiple-choice :: సరైన సమాదానం ఉన్న జవాబుల్లో నుంచి గుర్తించు
(4) multiple birth :: బహుళ పుట్టిన
(5) common multiple :: సాధారణ బహుళ
(6) multiple personality :: బహుళ వ్యక్తిత్వం
(7) multiple regression :: బహుళ తిరోగమనం
(8) lowest common multiple :: అత్యల్ప సాధారణ బహుళ
(9) multiple choice test :: బహుళఐచ్చిక పరీక్ష
1. numerous ::
2. many ::
3. various ::
4. different ::
5. diverse ::
6. several ::
7. manifold ::
8. multifarious ::
9. multitudinous ::
10. myriad ::
11. divers ::
1. exclusive ::
2. individual ::
3. single ::
4. sole ::
5. solitary ::
6. unilateral ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have MULTIPLE restraining orders
that say otherwise.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
-And MULTIPLE orgasms.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Seems like Ford's game
has MULTIPLE contenders.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
PMC: Confirming MULTIPLE
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: multiple
Meaning and definitions of multiple, translation in Telugu language for multiple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of multiple in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "multiple"
What multiple means in Telugu, multiple meaning in Telugu, multiple definition, examples and pronunciation of multiple in Telugu language.