Noun(1) unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Verb(1) kill intentionally and with premeditation(2) alter so as to make unrecognizable
(1) he was put on trial for attempted murder(2) my father will murder me if I'm home late(3) They'd have been better off giving it to the cook not to murder the cuisines of countries that have already suffered so much.(4) the 40-mile-per-hour winds at the summit were murder(5) my first job at the steel mill was murder(6) the brutal murder of a German holidaymaker(7) Generally, we hold that there's no crime worse than murder , and we punish it more harshly than we do anything else.(8) I want the people who calculatingly and brutally murder others to pay severely for their heinous crimes.(9) I could murder some chips(10) somebody tried to murder Joe(11) the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer(12) He pleaded guilty to conspiracy to murder persons unknown and to possession of weapons and ammunition.(13) By the end of the year there were 129 killings, murders , assassinations, crossfire victims, accidents and unexplained deaths.(14) I got so tired of watching the news because of all the kidnappings and rapes and murders and theft that filled that channel and I wanted to help put an end to it.(15) From muggings to murders , recent crime patterns show citizens returning home from office or an outing late in the night have become soft targets of the men on prowl.(16) His family believe that a factor in his disappearance could be the upcoming anniversary of the death of his father, who was murdered 15 years ago by an armed robber.
(1) mass murder :: సామూహిక హత్య
(2) attempted murder :: హత్యా ప్రయత్నం
(3) self-murder :: స్వీయ-హత్య
(4) premeditated murder :: premeditated హత్య
(5) murder case :: హత్య కేసులో
(6) murder mystery :: హత్య మిస్టరీ
(7) murder rate :: హత్యా
(8) murder for hire :: కిరాయి కోసం హత్య
1. killing ::
2. hell ::
3. execution ::
4. kill ::
5. mutilate ::
వాటిని నాశనం చేస్తాయి
6. bump off ::
1. heaven ::
2. paradise ::
murder, murdered, murderer, murderers, murderess, murderesses, murdering, murderous, murders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's go MURDER them.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Do you consider the MURDER
of your own blood a troublesome issue?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
You're a suspect in
the mysterious MURDER
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Chicken Man's fingerprints
at Boetticher's MURDER scene.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Murder is a crime.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: murder
Meaning and definitions of murder, translation in Telugu language for murder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of murder in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "murder"
What murder means in Telugu, murder meaning in Telugu, murder definition, examples and pronunciation of murder in Telugu language.