సంగీతము, సంగీత రచనలు
Noun(1) an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner(2) any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious(3) musical activity (singing or whistling etc.(4) (music, or reproductions of such sounds(5) punishment for one's actions
(1) baroque music(2) music festival(3) Tony learned to read music(4) The teachers knew that combining music and art would be very enticing to these students.(5) His voice is strong and steady and captures all the emotion laced in his music .(6) It will have designated classrooms for science, art and music and specially-equipped toilets.(7) The choir will be performing a range of different musical styles from show tunes and pop songs to church music .(8) the music was open on a stand(9) Auditions are quick and painless and an ability to read music is not essential.(10) couples were dancing to the music(11) After losing his mother to cancer, he took to music to vent his emotions.(12) Of course, many of the technicians knew perfectly well how to read music but they could not admit it.(13) What you do get, however, is a sequence of eleven pieces of music of astonishing variety.(14) I never thought I would perform professionally and I went to university to study music .(15) It also enables local societies to borrow extensive collections of music scores for performances.(16) He could always churn out a couple of pieces on a piano even without his music .
(1) listen to music :: సంగీతం వినండి
(2) listening to music :: సంగీతం వింటూ
(3) music store :: సంగీతం స్టోర్
(4) rock music :: రాక్ సంగీతం
(5) classical music :: శాస్త్రీయ సంగీతం
(6) folk music :: జానపద సంగీతం
(7) play music :: సంగీతం వాయించు
(8) country music :: దేశీయ సంగీత
(9) sheet music :: షీట్ మ్యూజిక్
(10) pop music :: పాప్ సంగీతం
1. melody ::
2. euphony ::
3. medicine ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, you know, goth stuff.
Goth magazines, goth MUSIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
♪ (INTENSE MUSIC PLAYS) ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
(SMOOTH-JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
...and complaining about the awful MUSIC
the kids are listening to.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to Telugu Dictionary: music
Meaning and definitions of music, translation in Telugu language for music with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of music in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "music"
What music means in Telugu, music meaning in Telugu, music definition, examples and pronunciation of music in Telugu language.