- సంగీతmusicalesసంగీతానికిసంగీతపరంగాసంగీత ప్రదర్శనలను
Noun(1) a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
Adjective(1) characterized by or capable of producing music(2) talented in or devoted to music(3) characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music(4) containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
(1) He laughed and it sounded so musical I couldn't help but smile.(2) Heck, there are times when I have cringed at the musical tastes of musicians I admire.(3) She can no longer play the piano to provide musical accompaniment to the choirs.(4) When she spoke, her voice, usually so musical and beautiful, sounded as if she had a cold.(5) I think there are certain items in a piano competition that are not matters of musical opinion or taste.(6) Her voice was musical , like the sound of a silver bell, warm and welcoming.(7) A wonderfully eerie musical score accompanies the two youngsters as they pound miles of wet roads for hours on end, experiencing nothing but uncertainty at every turn.(8) The selections run the gamut from folk song through musical theatre to grand opera.(9) The Indian musical accompaniment is so lively and catchy, you wonder if the whole story will shortly be made into a Bollywood spectacular.(10) All of these involved musical accompaniment, with fiddles, harmonicas, and later accordions.(11) Broaden your children's musical tastes by exposing them to different kinds of music through recordings and live concerts.(12) The way I find music is that I have a few friends whose musical tastes I trust.(13) It becomes frustratingly obvious as the record plays, however, that the musical accompaniment is designed to be just that.(14) Groups must provide their own live musical accompaniment of not more than 4 musicians.(15) The system finds people with musical tastes similar to yours, and starts playing music from their collection.(16) And I suppose he deserves it, even if his musical style is a taste I am still trying to acquire.
(1) musical instrument :: సంగీత వాయిద్యం
(2) musical instruments :: సంగీత వాయిద్యాలు
(3) musical note :: సంగీత స్వరం
(4) musical chairs :: సంగీత కుర్చీల ఆట
(5) musical band :: సంగీత బ్యాండ్
(6) musical performance :: సంగీత ప్రదర్శన
(7) musical composition :: సంగీత కూర్పు
(8) musical comedy :: మ్యూజికల్ కామెడీ
(9) musical talent :: సంగీత ప్రతిభను
1. tuneful ::
2. melodic ::
3. melodious ::
4. harmonious ::
5. sweet-sounding ::
6. sweet ::
7. mellifluous ::
8. euphonious ::
10. musical comedy ::
musical, musicales, musicality, musically, musicals, unmusical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are we playing MUSICAL chairs
or Dungeons & Dragons?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
I foolishly thought it was some
sort of MUSICAL booty call.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
In a world where a piano is a weapon,
not a MUSICAL instrument...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
( MUSICAL accompaniment begins )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Yes, and write
an astronaut MUSICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: musical
Meaning and definitions of musical, translation in Telugu language for musical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of musical in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "musical"
What musical means in Telugu, musical meaning
in Telugu, musical definition, examples and pronunciation
of musical in Telugu language.