సమకూర్చుకొను, సంఖ్య కల్గియుండు
- కూడగట్టడానికిసమకూర్చుకున్నారుmusteringసమావేశ పరిచాడు
Noun(1) a gathering of military personnel for duty(2) compulsory military service
Verb(1) gather or bring together(2) call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc.
(1) I thought that maybe if I got to the city I could muster an army in order to stand and fight.(2) In essence, if a soldier was not present during muster , he could likely be counted as a casualty.(3) As things stand, a presidential candidate must be able to muster a certain number of supporters.(4) a meeting was held to fix the times and places of muster(5) he replied with as much dignity as he could muster(6) Before the war, the Prime Minister could barely muster a majority of public opinion in favour of action.(7) Caring whether the media respects us is part of why the other side is able to muster a majority in a country that doesn't want its policies.(8) I just can't muster the enthusiasm for it that I used to have.(9) That's what happened last November as the Senate failed to muster enough votes to pass compromise energy legislation in 2002.(10) The state's Police Minister simply couldn't muster the numbers.(11) A decade later, a Constitutional amendment was again put to a vote, but the Senate failed to muster a two-thirds majority.(12) But I usually cannot muster enough interest to stick with any of these media for more than fifteen minutes at a time.(13) Albanian troops muster at the Mother Teresa Airport in Tirana before embarking for Iraq.(14) However, in the second half, they could only muster one point to their tally and this statistic was the one that cost them dearly in the end.(15) Reports on their muster fluctuated between four thousand and eight thousand warriors.(16) The royal guard will muster to receive their instructions immediately after battle practice in the museum gardens at 12 noon.
(1) muster up :: అప్ కూడగట్టడానికి
(2) pass muster :: సమకూర్చుకొను పాస్
(3) muster roll :: సమకూర్చుకొను రోల్
1. roll call ::
2. conscription ::
నిర్బంధ సైనిక శిక్షణ
3. assemble ::
4. congregate ::
6. come up ::
muster, mustered, mustering, musters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a shame he can't MUSTER
the same enthusiasm for his wife.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
with all the love
I can possibly MUSTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Surely your Uncle Kevan could MUSTER a force.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: muster
Meaning and definitions of muster, translation in Telugu language for muster with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of muster in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "muster"
What muster means in Telugu, muster meaning in Telugu, muster definition, examples and pronunciation of muster in Telugu language.