యుద్దవాడల సంభవమైన, వాడయుద్దము
Adjective(1) connected with or belonging to or used in a navy
(1) naval officer(2) As a junior naval officer it seems you work very hard for comparatively little salary.(3) It was this maritime vulnerability that made naval politics the most important of all politics.(4) The island became very influenced by America and was a base to America's huge Pacific naval fleet.(5) The ships are tied up in Portsmouth naval base, with the numbers on board reduced to single figures.(6) It took eight hours to load three miles of pipe, using four officers and 40 naval ratings.(7) The fleet was to surrender, but it was scuttled before it reached the naval base at Scapa Flow.(8) One former naval officer said the case represented a sea-change in navy management style.(9) We didn't venture as far as the naval base, but found a beautiful spot to camp right by the edge of the Baltic Sea.(10) The Royal Navy has once again reiterated that there were no naval vessels or submarines in the area at the time.(11) I would like to study about the naval history between the Japanese and the Royal Navy.(12) Only its vital strategic importance as a naval base cushioned it from further reprisals.(13) It lies on an American naval base and the only viewing point is 100 metres away.(14) Owned by Mexico, the islands are uninhabited except for a naval base on Socorro.(15) In a party scene, she toasts a young woman, newly betrothed to a naval officer.(16) He is also an avid historian and often conducts tours of the historical naval base.
(1) naval base :: నావికా స్థావరం
(2) naval officer :: నౌకాదళ అధికారిగా
(3) naval forces :: నావికా దళాలు
(4) naval architect :: నౌకాదళ ఆర్కిటెక్ట్
(5) naval battle :: నావికా యుద్ధం
(6) naval architecture :: నౌకా నిర్మాణ
(7) naval academy :: నావల్ అకాడమీ
(8) naval warfare :: నౌకా యుద్ధతంత్రం
(9) naval blockade :: నావికా దిగ్భంధం
1. naval ::
2. relating to ships ::
3. marine ::
4. ship-borne ::
5. nautical ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Subic Bay Naval Station.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
With Euron Greyjoy
commanding our NAVAL forces,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: naval
Meaning and definitions of naval, translation in Telugu language for naval with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of naval in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "naval"
What naval means in Telugu, naval meaning
in Telugu, naval definition, examples and pronunciation
of naval in Telugu language.