Noun(1) a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young(2) a kind of gun emplacement(3) a cosy or secluded retreat(4) a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists(5) furniture pieces made to fit close together
Verb(1) inhabit a nest, usually after building(2) fit together or fit inside(3) move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position(4) gather nests
(1) Russian dolls that nest inside one another(2) They know what it means to be tiny spots on the map, remembered only if embroiled in a terrible conflict that turns the whole region into a nest of unrest.(3) I was explaining how you get more crockery in if you nest the little bowls inside the big bowls when I sensed that Mel was somehow not with me.(4) He had a nest of black hair and his skin was tanned and wrinkled, though not necessarily by age.(5) The young leave the nest within a day of hatching and follow their parents out into the marsh.(6) Mr Ritchies said it was known that three breeding pairs of barn owls nest in the area where it is proposed to put the turbines and red kite recently reintroduced in Wiltshire are seen on top the hill.(7) I knew enough to see that the text was a nest of problems which competent scholars could go on investigating, but I had lost my path through the maze.(8) In others, it may include completion of a rite of passage, such as getting buried up to your chin in an ant nest on your thirteenth birthday.(9) I decided that the birds could nest anywhere except in the stand of horse chestnut trees outside my back door.(10) Which of them will prefer football and which the ant nest , we'll have to wait and see.(11) This consists of a nest of polished steel tubes that have been likened both to organ pipes and to the pine trunks of the Finnish forests.(12) Brian uncomfortably fluffed up a nest of sorts on the couch.(13) My God, each box is a perfect reduced-impact nest of quality bubble wrap.(14) Is it simply because the CLA exists in part to kill small creatures and they would like the moors free of disturbance so small birds can nest in peace?(15) EPS, polyurethane, and isocyanurate foam provide the ideal environment for an insect nest .(16) Instead of finding something for her to eat, she found a nest of large insects of the predatory variety.
(1) nest egg :: గూడు గుడ్డు
(2) empty nest :: ఖాళీ గూడు
(3) love nest :: గూడు ప్రేమిస్తున్నాను
(4) bird's nest :: పక్షి గూడు
(5) crow's nest :: కాకి యొక్క గూడు
(6) hornet's nest :: హార్నెట్ 'స్ నెస్ట్
(7) mare's-nest :: mare's-గూడు
(8) nest box :: గూడు పెట్టె
(9) ant nest :: చీమల గూడు
1. roost ::
2. lair ::
3. hideaway ::
4. hotbed ::
5. snuggle ::
nest, nested, nesting, nestor, nests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A superior creature whose egg is placed
in the NEST of ordinary birds.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
But if your red woman
told him to leap from the crow's NEST...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
You don't wanna see
your little bird leave the NEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Nest of Snakes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
feel like an eagle is trying
to carry you to its NEST?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: nest
Meaning and definitions of nest, translation in Telugu language for nest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of nest in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "nest"
What nest means in Telugu, nest meaning
in Telugu, nest definition, examples and pronunciation
of nest in Telugu language.