మంచి, సొగసైన చక్కని
Noun(1) a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
Adjective(1) pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance(2) socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous(3) done with delicacy and skill(4) excessively fastidious and easily disgusted(5) exhibiting courtesy and politeness
(1) He was especially nice to Mimi, whom he treated with a gentle solicitude both on and off camera, exactly how he must have been with Takako.(2) It would be nice to make the town more attractive to its residents.(3) While it would be nice to be able to cure everything with a nice , neat, simple solution, life is not like that.(4) what's nice about Spain is the heat(5) His writing is amazing and he is the first blogger I read - but not a nice guy on a personal level.(6) She's one of those fun, lovely, nice to know, but never-to-be-relied-upon types.(7) They're always nice to all of us and they try to understand our problems and help us deal with them.(8) The figure of Justice, you know, is represented with a balance to weigh out to every one his due, with nice and scrupulous exactness.(9) it'd be nice to see you again(10) I think you really made a nice point.(11) A nice attractive business district around the station was a far cry from Detroit.(12) If estate agents were in charge, there'd be none of this - it'd be something nice , pleasant and attractive.(13) Ray says he's a nice guy, but people are starting to get upset with him because he never turns off his cellphone.(14) they live in a nice area(15) everybody was so nice to me(16) People being nice to me, pretty girls trying to be my friend, it didn't happen every day.
(1) very nice :: చాలా బాగుంది
(2) nice day :: మంచి రోజు
(3) have a nice trip :: ఒక అద్బుతమైన పర్యటన కావాలి
(4) nice shot :: nice షాట్
(5) nice guy :: మంచి వాడు
(6) be nice :: మృదువుగా మసలు
(7) nice girl :: మంచి అమ్మాయి
(8) nice people :: మంచి మనుషులు
(9) not nice :: ఎమీ బాగాలేదు
2. pleasant ::
3. polite ::
4. subtle ::
5. fine ::
6. courteous ::
7. skillful ::
8. decent ::
9. squeamish ::
స్వల్ప విషయాలకు చిరాకుపడెడు
1. improper ::
2. inappropriate ::
3. incorrect ::
4. indecent ::
5. indecorous ::
6. indelicate ::
7. unbecoming ::
8. unseemly ::
nice, nicely, niceness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Nice of you to let him keep staying
at your mom's house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Why not? She'’s NICE, I'm NICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Hello, Amy. It's NICE to see you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
It was NICE seeing you.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Guys, this is Emily.
Nice to meet you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
English to Telugu Dictionary: nice
Meaning and definitions of nice, translation in Telugu language for nice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nice in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nice"
What nice means in Telugu, nice meaning in Telugu, nice definition, examples and pronunciation of nice in Telugu language.