Noun(1) one skilled in caring for young children or the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician(2) a woman who is the custodian of children
Verb(1) try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury(2) maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings(3) serve as a nurse; care for sick or handicapped people(4) treat carefully(5) give suck to
(1) There, her old nurse recognizes the goblet, which the trolls had stolen when they abducted her long ago.(2) They would care for them, and caress them, and nurse them, and pamper them.(3) It is more than likely that a mother who chooses to nurse her adopted baby will need to supplement her milk supply.(4) Major components of the desert community die with the nurse trees.(5) He says it is very rewarding to care for and nurse pets in the area, where he has worked for eight years.(6) As a registered psychiatric nurse , she spent years caring for gay kids.(7) They also employed a part-time nurse to visit people in their own homes.(8) Ape mothers nurse their babies for several years, and during this period they are protective and attentive to the point of indulgence.(9) The fund employs a research nurse who supports patients on the ward and is involved with clinical trials.(10) I still nurse anger and resentment(11) He also offers a few thoughts on mixing nurse crops with your cover crops.(12) They cook, clean, nurse elderly parents and sick infants, and race the clock to make sure everyone is on schedule and fed.(13) They nurse a belief that life has treated them unfairly, much worse than they deserve.(14) these plants grow beneath nurse trees such as oak(15) In Jerusalem, there is a free loan for mother's milk - a milk bank to aid babies whose mothers cannot nurse them for some reason.(16) To gain access to the cell, she'll ride the belly side of a nurse bee, which is onsite to tend to the bee larva.
(1) registered nurse :: నమోదిత నర్స్
(2) male nurse :: మగ నర్స్గా
(3) night nurse :: రాత్రి నర్సు
(4) nursery nurse :: నర్సరీ నర్స్
(5) nurse practitioner :: నర్స్ ప్రాక్టీషనర్
(6) head nurse :: తల నర్స్
(7) staff nurse :: సిబ్బంది నర్స్
(8) charge nurse :: ఛార్జ్ నర్సు
(9) scrub nurse :: గాయాలను శుబ్రం చేసే నర్సు
1. caregiver ::
2. nanny ::
3. nursemaid ::
4. care for ::
5. treat ::
6. breastfeed ::
7. harbor ::
8. lactate ::
nurse, nursed, nurses, nursing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"will go with the two surgeons
and will get in as a NURSE."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
We get a NURSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Do you want me to get the NURSE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
please page the operator.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
WOMAN 1 :
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: nurse
Meaning and definitions of nurse, translation in Telugu language for nurse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of nurse in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "nurse"
What nurse means in Telugu, nurse meaning
in Telugu, nurse definition, examples and pronunciation
of nurse in Telugu language.